Performance Management and Development | ACER ESG
Performance Management and Development
The goal of Acer’s performance management and development system is to improve performance at individual, departmental and organizational levels, and includes goal setting, delegation, communication & coaching, the link between performance & remuneration, and career development. In 2022, the proportion of employees worldwide involved in performance evaluations reached 94%.
|Type of Performance Evaluation||Percentage of all employees|
|Management by objectives: Systematic use of measurable goals agreed upon by the line manager||94%|
|Multidimensional performance appraisal (e.g., 360-degree feedback)||2%|
|Official comparative ranking within the same employee category||94%|
- The number of participants of Multiple Dimension is 89.
Proportion of Employees Worldwide Involved in Performance Appraisal, 2022
|Staff Receiving Performance Appraisals (A)||Total Number of Staff Who Must Take the Performance Appraisal (B)||Performance Participation Rate||Overall Performance Participation Rate(A/B)|
- Short-term (one year or less) hires and those with short working hours can be difficult to track the effectiveness of, working and therefore are not included in the appraisals
- Those hired since October and are examined at the completion of that period and as such are not subject to the same performance appraisal.
- AOpen, Weblink, ACSI, Acer Synergy Tech, and ISU IPO companies are not included in the appraisal.
- The evaluation period is 2023Q1, and the total number of current employees who must be evaluated during the evaluation period is captured.
- The number of employees undergoing performance evaluation is the number of employees who have completed self-evaluation operations or supervisors have completed evaluation operations at the end of March 2023.