This compact and durable 10.1” rugged Windows tablet has been designed with smart retail, warehouse and factory workers in mind. Certified as MIL-STD 810G and IP54, with a range of optional accessories, and programmable keys it fulfils a multitude of functions in severe environments.
This rugged tablet has been constructed using shock-absorbent materials and engineered to withstand drops, falls and water. To verify these claims it has been independently certified to meet MIL-STD 810G1 and IP54 standards.*
MIL-STD 810G is a set of military grade tests to check the durability of products. It tests temperatures up to 49°C, and down to -32°C, drop testing up to 122cm, and Vibration testing at 7.7 gs per axis.
Ingress Protection (IP) is a set of codes that determine how much solid objects (First digit) and liquid (second digit) can enter the device.
5 means limited protection from dust; 4 means protection against water splashes.
Bonds the display glass with the touch panel and LCD, creating a single pane that is more durable and readable, and offers better contrast and more crisp colors than any other rugged laptop display.
With its optional portfolio keyboard this tablet quickly transforms to become a 10.1” laptop quickly capable of handling many administrative tasks thanks to its Intel® Celeron processor and up to 4GB of LPDDR4 system memory. Plus, with 64GB of eMMC storage space, this tablet can install a wide variety of applications.
Strong on Security and Management
Strong security is serious business and this model comes with the best. Acer Enduro Manageability Suite (AEMS) protects the device and speed up deployment of services and system configuration across many devices.
Acer Enduro Manageability Suite (AEMS) protects the device and speeds up deployment of services and system configuration across many devices.
Accessories and Features
A host of accessories2 such as the included hand strap and optional hand grip, portfolio keyboard, shoulder strap, and barcode scanner help users get more from their tablet. Two customizable keys3 give the freedom to quickly access the software’s most frequently used functions.
Comfortably and securely hold and operate your tablet in one hand. The snug fit gives you the confidence that your hand won’t slip out. It also includes a “pen loop” to securely hold a stylus or pen.
Securely carry the tablet in one hand without the fear of it slipping from your fingers as you hold the padded leather strap.
Increase screen real estate and speed up data entry. The Portfolio Keyboard converts your tablet into a laptop and keeps it protected when not in use.
For when you need your hands free, the shoulder strap is long enough to hang comfortably from one shoulder to the other side’s hip.
The optional barcode scanner provides professional level fast and accurate barcode scanning.
Low Reflection Display
Designed for tough environments the direct bonded touchscreen with zero air gap and covered with Corning® Gorilla® Glass provides extra durability, readability and responsiveness. The precision and responsiveness of the10-point sensor of the waterproof touchscreen gives great control even if wearing gloves.
Long Battery Life
Keep users working through an entire shift without needing to recharge with the long battery life of up to 10-hours4.
1. Sand and Dust test criteria is tested with MIL-STD 810F standard
2. The availability of these accessories depends on the country and or region.
3. Keys adjustable through the Acer Enduro Manageability Suite (AEMS).
4. Battery life is measured under specific test settings and conditions pursuant to MobileMark 2014. Actual battery life may vary considerably by specifications, depending on product model, configuration, applications, power management settings, operating conditions, and features utilized. Performance variation also arises based on components in use, which includes but is not limited to the processor, RAM capacity, storage, display, resolution, etc.
* MIL-STD 810G/H is a testing protocol conducted in controlled settings and does not guarantee future performance in all situations. Do not attempt to simulate these tests, as damage resulting from this will not be covered by Acer's standard warranty.