The Acer Chromebook 511 makes it easier than ever to digitalize the classroom. With built-in 4G LTE, students will always have access to their work, applications, learning materials, and remote classrooms even if Wi-Fi is out of range. Zero-touch enrollment allows school IT departments to remotely and automatically enroll this Chrome device as soon as it is connected to the internet – reducing the effort and hassle needed when deploying a large number of devices.
Weighing in at less than 1.3kg, this Chromebook combines mobility with the power of the Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ 7c Compute Platform. The built-in 4G LTE connection offers download speeds of up to 600 Mbps and upload speeds up to 150 Mbps, giving you the extra personal bandwidth to keep you connected and ensure you always have access to your data and apps in the cloud.
Military Grade Durability
The Military Standard (MIL-STD 810H1) tested, impact-resistant body stands up to all sorts of daily wear and tear. The shock absorbent bumper and reinforced design protects the device from drops as high as 122cm and up to 60kg of downward force. The widened brackets and reinforced IO ports protect against rough play while the unique drainage design of the keyboard protects internal components from up to 330ml of liquid.
With zero-touch enrollment, IT departments can drop ship Chrome OS devices that will automatically enroll into school administration as soon as the end user connects to the internet.
All Day Power
Get the power to keep you studying throughout the day. This Chromebook’s battery will keep you active for up to 20 hours2.
Anchored Key Design
Keep the keys where they should be. Mechanically-anchored keys makes sure the keyboard stays in good condition, even in large classrooms where computers are shared among students.
Learning Early, Safely
Suitable even for younger learners, this Chromebook is certified to meet two leading toy safety standards: the ASTM F963-163 and UL/IEC 60950-14.
1. Sand and Dust testing based on MIL-STD 810F.
2. Battery life varies depending on product model, configuration, power settings and usage, among other factors.
3. Plastic coatings used on the device’s surface have been strictly tested and certified under ASTM F963-16 Toy Safety Standard and Consumer Product Safety Improvement Act (CPCIA) of 2008.
4. Device has been designed and tested to meet UL/IEC 60950-1 safety standard, investigated by UL 696 safety electric toys and meets the ASTM F963 toy safety for kids over 3 years old. For more information visit: https://www.astm.org/Standards/F963.htm
* MIL-STD 810G/H is a testing protocol conducted in controlled settings and does not guarantee future performance in all situations. Do not attempt to simulate these tests, as damage resulting from this will not be covered by Acer's standard warranty.
All offers subject to change without notice or obligation and may not be available at all retail locations. Prices listed are manufacturer suggested retail prices and may vary by retail location. Not responsible for pricing or other typographical or photographical errors or omissions. Pictures may differ from the offer.
Consumers have legal rights under applicable national legislation governing the sale of consumer goods and this warranty does not exclude, limit or suspend any such applicable rights.
The ErP (Energy-related Product Directive) documentation for your Acer product can be found here.