Go, Track and Share
An Elegant Approach to Fitness
It’s what’s on the inside that counts. A modest, modern design that promotes a healthy lifestyle and keeps you informed.
More Than Just a Smartwatch
Make all that data matter. Improve your health and fitness while staying connected to friends and family via the Liquid Life™ app.
* Readings taken by the Leap Ware are to promote a healthy lifestyle, and should not be used or relied on as a medical device to diagnose any medical condition or symptom.
Consult a physician before beginning any fitness program.
1. Additional bands must be purchased separately.
2. Battery life varies depending on product configuration, power settings and usage, among other factors.
3. Leap Ware is IPX7 rated and has been tested to withstand incidental exposure to water up to 1 meter in depth for up to 30 minutes. The user can wear and use the Leap Ware device during exercise, in the rain, and when washing hands, but the user should not submerge the Leap Ware to avoid damage.
4. Fat Burning Zone only applies during running and cycling modes of Exercise Mode.
5. The heart rate sensor reading is for reference only and not for medical use. External factors such as temperature, motion, and humidity may interfere with the accuracy of the heart rate sensor. For the most accurate results, ensure full contact of the heart rate sensor with your wrist and hold still for a few seconds.
6. Leap Ware music playback controls may differ in functionality with certain operating systems or applications. Playback controls are currently compatible with iOS7+ and Android 4.4+.
7. This feature requires Liquid Life in order to obtain and/or see information regarding said feature.
Sale subject to Limited Warranty and Terms & Conditions agreement. All offers subject to change without notice or obligation and may not be available at all retail locations. Prices listed are manufacturer suggested retail prices and may vary by retail location. Applicable taxes extra. Not responsible for pricing or other typographical errors.