Start thinking outside the box with the convertible Acer Chromebook Spin 511. With its 4 usage modes, world-facing camera, state of the art processor, military durability, and long battery life, this Chromebook allows students to stay engaged and ready to achieve more in the classroom.
Enjoy longer battery lives and responsive software thanks to the latest Intel® processor. The extra boost of performance makes classroom projects run smoother so that tasks can be performed quicker.
Military Grade Durability
The Military Standard (MIL-STD 810H1) tested, impact-resistant body stands up all sorts of daily wear and tear. The shock absorbent bumper and reinforced design protects the device from drops as high as 122cm and up to 60kg of downward force. The widened brackets and reinforced IO ports protect against rough play while the unique drainage design of the keyboard protects internal components from upwards of 330ml of liquid.
Better Learning and Collaboration
The convenient options of this 2-in-1 laptop allows students to work in a variety of situations and never struggle to find a suitable position. Combined with the 5 MP MIPI world facing camera and the 88° wide-field-of-view webcam, students can easily take high quality photos to be used in more engaging school projects.
Anchored Key Design
Keep the keys where they should be. Mechanically-anchored keys makes sure the keyboard stays in good condition, even in large classrooms where computers are shared among students.
Leave the clunky video conferencing and remote learning experiences in the past. With advanced Intel Wi-Fi 6 (802.11ax) technology, you can now enjoy a smoother wireless experience with up to 3 times faster speeds than standard Wi-Fi 5 (802.11ac).
Learning Early, Safely
Suitable for younger learners, this Chromebook is certified to meet two leading toy safety standards: the ASTM F963-162 and UL/IEC 60950-13.
1. Sand and Dust testing based on MIL-STD 810F.
2. Plastic coatings used on the device’s surface have been strictly tested and certified under ASTM F963-16 Toy Safety Standard and Consumer Product Safety Improvement Act (CPCIA) of 2008.
3. Device has been designed and tested to meet UL/IEC 60950-1 safety standard, investigated by UL 696 safety electric toys and meets the ASTM F963 toy safety for kids over 3 years old. For more information visit: https://www.astm.org/Standards/F963.htm
* MIL-STD 810G/H is a testing protocol conducted in controlled settings and does not guarantee future performance in all situations. Do not attempt to simulate these tests, as damage resulting from this will not be covered by Acer's standard warranty.
Sale subject to Limited Warranty and Terms & Conditions agreement. All offers subject to change without notice or obligation and may not be available at all retail locations. Prices listed are manufacturer suggested retail prices and may vary by retail location. Applicable taxes extra. Not responsible for pricing or other typographical errors.
View All Models
- Intel® Celeron® N4500 processor Dual-core 1.10 GHz
- Intel® UHD Graphics shared memory
- 11.6" HD (1366 x 768) 16:9 IPS Touchscreen
- 4 GB, LPDDR4X
- 32 GB Flash Memory