The Acer Chromebook 311’s certified-durable design, school-friendly features, and powerful battery make it a suitable choice for learners of all ages.
Military Grade Durability
The Military Standard (MIL-STD 810H1) tested, impact-resistant body stands up all sorts of daily wear and tear. The shock absorbent bumper and reinforced design protects the device from drops as high as 122cm and up to 60kg of downward force. The widened brackets and reinforced IO ports protect against rough play while the unique drainage design of the keyboard protects internal components from upwards of 330ml of liquid.
Get the power to keep you going throughout the day. This Chromebook’s battery will keep you active for up to 15 hours2.
Learning Early, Safely
Suitable for younger learners, this Chromebook is certified to meet two leading toy safety standards: the ASTM F963-163 and UL/IEC 60950-14.
Anchored Key Design
Keep the keys where they should be. Mechanically-anchored keys makes sure the keyboard stays in good condition, even when used by several students throughout the school day.
Work together better with this Chromebook’s optional touchscreen functionality5, while the 78° wide field of view HDR webcam improves online interactions.
A Smarter OS
Enjoy all the advantages offered by Chrome OS: quicker boot times, an easy-to-use interface, built-in malware protection, access to millions of Android™ apps on Google Play™, and much more.
1. Sand and Dust testing based on MIL-STD 810F.
2. Battery life varies depending on product model, configuration, power settings and usage, among other factors.
3. Acer Chromebook 311 is designed and tested to meet UL/IEC 60950-1 safety standard, investigated by UL 696 safety electric toys and meets the ASTM F963 toy safety for kids over 3 years old. For more information visit: https://www.astm.org/Standards/F963.htm
4. Plastic coatings used on Acer Chromebook 311 surface have been strictly tested and certified under ASTM F963-16 Toy Safety Standard and Consumer Product Safety Improvement Act (CPCIA) of 2008.
5. Specifications may vary depending on model and/or region.
* MIL-STD 810G/H is a testing protocol conducted in controlled settings and does not guarantee future performance in all situations. Do not attempt to simulate these tests, as damage resulting from this will not be covered by Acer's standard warranty.
Sale subject to Limited Warranty and Terms & Conditions agreement. All offers subject to change without notice or obligation and may not be available at all retail locations. Prices listed are manufacturer suggested retail prices and may vary by retail location. Applicable taxes extra. Not responsible for pricing or other typographical errors.
View All Models
- MediaTek M8183C 8-core, 2 GHz
- ARM Mali-G72 MP3 shared memory
- 11.6" HD (1366 x 768) 16:9 ComfyView (Matte)
- 4 GB, LPDDR4X
- 32 GB Flash Memory