|Warranty Period and Type|
|Aspire Series||2 years||2 years||Optional||Mouse, Keyboard, External Speaker||1 year||1 year|
|Aspire All-in-One||2 years||2 years||Optional||Mouse, Keyboard, External Speaker||1 year||1 year|
|Gaming Desktop||2 years||2 years||Optional||Mouse, Keyboard, Headset||1 year||1 year|
|Aspire Series||2 years||2 years||Optional||Battery, Adapter||1 year||1 year|
|Gaming Notebook||2 years||2 years||Optional||Battery, Adapter||1 year||1 year|
|Aspire Ultrabook||2 years||2 years||Optional||Battery, Adapter||1 year||1 year|
|Aspire 2 in 1||2 years||2 years||Optional||External Keyboard||1 year||1 year|
|Adapter & Battery||1 year||1 year|
|Stand Alone Monitor|
|Stand Alone Monitor||3 years||3 years||n/a||Adapter||1 year||1 year|
|Predator Monitor||3 years||3 years||Optional||Adapter||1 year||1 year|
|Bulb Projector||2 years||2 years||n/a||Lamp , Remote||1 year or 1000 Hrs. Lamp, Remote 6 months||1 year|
|LED Projector||2 years||2 years||n/a||Remote||6 months||6 months|
|Interactive Pen, 3D Glasses||6 months||6 months|
|Stand Alone Peripherals|
|Gaming Mouse, Headset, Keyboard||1 year||1 year|
Warranty Exclusions and Limitations
Warranty will be deemed void if a product has been damaged or rendered defective as a result of:
1. APHI only honors the local warranty of units released and purchased in the Philippines. For units purchased outside the Philippines, please refer to ITW Policy.
2. Use of the System other than for its normal intended use, including, without limitation, failure to use the System in accordance with the User’s Guide that accompanies the System, any other abuse or neglect with the respect to the system.
3. Modification of the System including use of parts not manufactured and/or sold by Acer.
4. Service or repair by anyone other than Acer Service Center or Acer Authorized Service Provider;
5. Improper transportation or packing when returning the System to Acer or an Acer Authorized Service Provider; or
6. Improper installation of third-party products (e.g., memory card)
7. APHI has the right to cancel any warranty coverage on units with a tampered seal, serial number or units found to have been damaged due to negligence, improper usage or attempt to tamper. APHI shall not be liable to defects caused by forces of nature such as earthquakes, accidents, fire, flood, vermin waste, and so forth.
8. Minor defects of the LCD display occurring in Systems equipped with LCD Display technology, provided that there shall not more than 2 bright (or dark) dots on LCD Screen.
9. Units physically damaged due to accidental drops, spills and extreme temperature, and such damages that are noticeably viewable (examples include but are not limited to, scratches, imprint/water marks, cracks, dents, and insect infestation).
10. APHI and ASP shall not be responsible for loss of or any damage to, programs, applications, data, or removable storage media.
11. End-users are responsible for saving (backing up) any programs, applications, data and or removable storage media before servicing. Please note that Acer may opt to replace the System submitted for warranty services with a remanufactured product of equal quality, and, thus, any information stored by the End-user on the original System may become permanently inaccessible.
12. APHI and its ASP shall impose additional charges for servicing products under exclusions and limitations.