Designed for a mobile life, this 15” anti-glare Chromebook™ with narrow 9.5mm bezels provides a larger screen for getting more done. Through the inclusion of a dedicated number pad, a fast CPU and long battery life – it works longer and is more powerful than before.
Low power usage and responsive software are provided by the latest Intel® processor. The extra performance makes highly graphical classroom projects run smoother so tasks are performed quicker.
Comfortable Use and Speed
The large 15” display with an anti-glare coating and 9.5mm narrow bezels, gives users a greater workspace so they can be more productive in bright conditions. For added functionality and to keep numerists happy, an integrated numeric keypad has been included.
All-day Battery Life
10 hours1 of battery life goes a long way. With just a single charge, get in a full day’s work with time to spare. The powerful long lasting battery means you don’t have to take the power adapter with you.
The Power of Wireless
A strong, consistent wireless signal is provided by Intel® Gigabit Wi-Fi and the strategically placed Wi-Fi 5 (802.11ac) wireless antenna with 2x2 MU-MIMO. MU-MIMO (Multi-User Multiple-Input and Multiple-Output) is a standard that offers faster wireless speeds and can handle more wireless devices at once.
Gigabit Wi-Fi 2x2 802.11ac 160 MHz (1,733 Mbps) delivers up to twelve times2 faster than 802.11n.
Wi-Fi 5 ( 802.11ac)
802.11ac delivers speeds from 433 Mbps (megabits per second) up to several gigabits per second and uses either 80 or 160MHz.
MU-MIMO (Multi-User Multiple-Input and Multiple-Output) is a standard that offers faster wireless speeds and can handle more wireless devices at once.
Two USB Type-C ports for ultra-quick data transfer, video streaming, and battery charging. The reversible USB 3.1 Type-C™ connector is the same at both ends and on both sides, so it’s easy to attach. USB 3.1 is 10 times faster than USB 2.0. In addition to the two USB 3.1 Type-C ports, there are also two USB 3.0 Type A ports, and a microSD slot for increased storage.
Fast boot times, ease of use, tough security and a long battery life are some of the advantages of Chrome OS. With a boot time of about 8 seconds you’ll start working quicker; the simplified interface makes it easy to learn; integrated malware protection stops viruses in their tracks; and finally an efficient use of power means you can work all day without your power adapter.
1. Testing conducted by Acer using Google Chrome OS power_LoadTest. Battery life will vary and the maximum capacity of the battery will naturally decrease with time and usage. See http://www.chromium.org/chromium-os/testing/power-testing for test details.
2. 802.11ac 2x2 160 MHz enables 1733 Mbps maximum theoretical data rates, 2x faster than standard 802.11ac 2x2 80 MHz (867 Mbps) and nearly 12x faster than baseline 1x1 BGN (150 Mbps) Wi-Fi as documented in IEEE 802.11 wireless standard specifications, and requires the use of similarly configured 802.11ac wireless network routers or better. To achieve Gigabit wireless speeds, the network requires a wireless router/access point that supports 160 MHz channels.
3 Starting from 2021, availability of the MicroSD Card Reader feature on this Chromebook device may vary depending on model and/or region.
Sale subject to Limited Warranty and Terms & Conditions agreement. All offers subject to change without notice or obligation and may not be available at all retail locations. Prices listed are manufacturer suggested retail prices and may vary by retail location. Applicable taxes extra. Not responsible for pricing or other typographical errors.
View All Models
- Intel® Celeron® N4120 processor Quad-core 1.10 GHz
- Intel® UHD Graphics 600 shared memory
- 15.6" Full HD (1920 x 1080) 16:9 IPS Touchscreen
- 4 GB, LPDDR4
- 64 GB Flash Memory