Slim, lightweight and stylish, the Swift 3 is the ideal laptop for working on the move. The latest NVIDIA® GPU, Intel® CPU and long battery life are housed inside a choice of displays: an elegantly silver chassis with a 13.5” 3:2 ratio 2256x1504 IPS VertiView Display or the vivid colors of a 14” 16:9 FHD IPS display.
Tough, Light and Thin
Weight really isn’t an issue with this thin and light notebook. Thanks to its aluminum and magnesium-aluminum metal chassis, it’s able to weigh as little as 1.19kg5 and be as thin as 15.95mm.
Clearer, Brighter Vision
Watch more on-less. With the two narrow bezels and an impressive screen-to-body ratio, you get to see more of the 13.5” 3:2 2256x1504 IPS VertiView Display or 14” 16:9 FHD IPS screen5. The addition of Acer Color Intelligence™ and ExaColor™ provides enhanced color contrast.
Spending all-day on the move requires a large battery, and at 56Wh5 it’s capable of lasting for up to 17 hours6. In cases of emergency it can also be fast charged to provide 4-hours of use for just 30 minutes charge-time7.
64-bit Operating System
The Swift 3 can be accessed even faster and more securely without having to use a password. Thanks to Cortana it can also be used as smart assistant to answer a wide range of questions.
Embedded Fingerprint Reader
An embedded fingerprint reader is a quick and secure way for Windows Hello to verify your identity without a password.
Wake On Voice (WoV)
Activate and query Windows 10 when the screen is off. Interact with Cortana when in Modern Standby mode.
Microsoft's Intelligent Personal Digital Assistant, helps you stay on time for tasks and meeting schedules and syncs with multiple devices.
Modern laptop users demand plenty of storage for audio and video files and plenty of memory to play them efficiently. This Swift 3 comes with a maximum of 1TB PCIe Gen 3x4 SSD, and up to 16GB LPDDR4X RAM.
With a full range of connectivity options including full function USB-C™, Thunderbolt 4 the Swift 3 is capable of quickly connecting to many state-of-the-art devices. And, to be sure you can connect to legacy devices it also comes with USB 3.2 Gen 2 and a display port.
Dual Band Wi-Fi
The Wi-Fi connection is provided by dual-band Intel® Wi-Fi 6 (GIG+) (802.11ax) which provides
1, 7001 Mbps download speeds, 75% lower latency2 and Improved security3.
MU-MIMO can handle multiple wireless devices at once with faster speeds and is 3 X faster than single-user MIMO.
A single connector can be used for ultra-quick data transfer (40 Gbps), battery charging/power or plugging into external displays (up to two 4K or one 8K).
1. 802.11ax 2x2 160MHz enables 2402Mbps maximum theoretical data rates, 3X faster than standard 802.11ac 2x2 80MHz (867Mbps) and nearly 6x faster than baseline 1x1ac (433Mbps) Wi-Fi as documented in IEEE 802.11 wireless standard specifications, and require the use of similarly configured 802.11ax wireless network routers.
2. “Up to 75% lower latency” is based on Intel simulation data of 802.11ax with and without OFDMA using 9 clients. Average latency without OFDM is 36ms, with OFDMA average latency is reduced to 7.6ms. Latency improvement requires that the AP and all clients support OFDMA.
3. Personal password security is based on IEEE requirement for 802.11ax to support WPA3 which is the latest in security and leverages SAE providing more resilient password-based authentication.
4. All claims are subject to final confirmation from Intel®. For more complete information about performance and benchmark results, visit www.intel.com/benchmarks.
5. Specifications may vary depending on model and/or region.
6. Battery life varies depending on product configuration, power settings and usage, among other factors. Please visit www.acer.com.
7. “Use” refers to video playback and “charge-time” refers to the laptop being switched off during charging.