Acer Unleashes a Gaming Beast with the new Predator Helios 500 Notebook
The Predator Helios 500 and Predator Helios 300 Special Edition feature cutting edge thermal technologies and radical new designs
Acer Announces 15-inch Swift 5 Notebook Weighing Less Than 1 kg
• With a 15-inch display, the Acer Swift 5’s elegant chassis weighs less than 1 kg (2.2 lbs), ideal for people always on the go
• The Swift 5 is powered by Windows 10, the latest Intel® Core™ processors, and features exceptional performance and battery life that lasts through the workday
• Swift 5’s Full HD IPS touchscreen features ultra-narrow bezels measuring just 5.87 mm, giving it an incredible 87.6% screen-to-body ratio that maximizes the viewing experience
Acer Announces Powerful Predator Orion 5000 Gaming Desktops
Expanded Predator accessory line includes new gaming mice and keyboards, gaming chairs, heavy-duty cases and more
Acer Nitro Series Desktops and Monitors Satisfy Gamers’ Need for Speed
• Powered by up to 8th Gen Intel® Core™ i7 processors and NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 1070 GPUs, Acer Nitro 50 Series desktops offer performance that exceeds the needs of casual gamers and can easily handle graphic-intensive tasks.
• Sleek and stylish, the new Acer Nitro VG0 and RG0 series monitors both earned 2018 Red Dot Design Awards.
• They feature AMD Radeon™ FreeSync1 and up to a 1ms Visual Response Boost™2 to deliver smooth and tear-free gameplay.
Acer Debuts Big-Screen Flexibility with First 15-inch Convertible Chromebook
Additional new budget-friendly Chromebook 15 model combines best of design at an affordable price
Acer Debuts Two Premium 13-Inch Chromebooks Designed for Business Use
• The new Acer Chromebook Spin 13 and Chromebook 13 boast stylish all-aluminum designs that are durable, thin, and light
• Designed with productivity in mind, the new Acer Chromebooks feature 3:2 aspect ratio screens for more vertical space than wider 16:9 screens, reducing the need for scrolling while editing documents and spreadsheets
• Includes 8th Gen Inte® Core™ processors providing remarkable performance and exceptional battery life
• The new Acer Chromebooks feature dual USB 3.1 Type-C Gen 1 ports for convenient charging and data transfers, and Android app support via Google Play Store
Acer Reports Q1 2018 Results: Consolidated Revenues NT$54.8 Billion, Net Income NT$708 Million, EPS NT$0.23
Acer Inc. (TWSE: 2353) announced today the financial results for Q1 2018: consolidated revenues were NT$54.8 billion, growing 3.52% year-on-year (YoY) measured in terms of US$ or down 2.2% YoY in terms of NT$; gross profits were NT$5.76 billion with 10.5% margin (up from 9.7% over the same period last year); operating income was NT$547 million; earnings before tax was NT$1.02 billion; net income was NT$708 million; and earnings per share (EPS) were NT$0.23.
Acer Reports Consolidated Revenues for April at NT$16.27 Billion
Shipments from gaming line nearly triples year-over-year
Acer Wins 13 Red Dot Design Awards 2018
From notebooks, projectors, to headsets, the award jury honors outstanding designs from across a wide swath of Acer’s product portfolio
Acer Reports Consolidated Revenues for March at NT$22.64 Billion
Preliminary consolidated revenues for Q1 reached NT$54.77 billion