TravelMate Spin B3
Model Name: TMB311R-31-C6M4
Part Number: NX.VN8AA.001
Stimulate student learning with the TravelMate B3’s high performing, ultra-durable design. Featuring a long battery life, mechanically anchored keys, and blazing fast connection speeds, empower students to get even more out of their classes.
Graphics Controller Manufacturer
Graphics Controller Model
Graphics Memory Technology
Graphics Memory Accessibility
Display Screen Technology
In-plane Switching (IPS) Technology
Total Number of USB Ports
USB Type-C port, supporting: USB 3.2 Gen 1 (up to 5 Gbps) DisplayPort over USB-C USB charging 5 V; 3 A DC-in port 5 or 9 or 15 or 20 V; 45 W
Operating System Architecture
Maximum Power Supply Wattage
TravelMate Spin B3 TMB311R-31-C6M4 2 in 1 NotebookLithium Ion BatteryAC Adapter
Discrete Trusted Platform Module (TPM) solutionKensington lock slot
The terms HDMI and HDMI High-Definition Multimedia Interface, and the HDMI Logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of HDMI Licensing Administrator, Inc. in the United States and other countries.
1. Specifications may vary depending on model and/or region.
2. Sand and Dust testing based on MIL-STD 810F.
3. All antimicrobial solutions including Antimicrobial Corning Gorillas Glass do not protect users or provide any direct or implied health-benefit.
4. Antimicrobial solution is optional and may vary depending on model and/or region.
5. Battery life varies depending on product model, configuration, power settings and usage, among other factors.
Sale subject to Limited Warranty and Terms & Conditions agreement. All offers subject to change without notice or obligation and may not be available at all retail locations. Prices listed are manufacturer suggested retail prices and may vary by retail location. Applicable taxes extra. Not responsible for pricing or other typographical errors.