TravelMate Spin P6
Ultralight Performance for Hybrid Workstyles
Whether you're working in the office or at home, the Intel® Evo™-based1 TravelMate Spin P6 flexibly adapts to your environment to give you that extra boost to your productivity. Get more done throughout your day with an 11th Gen Intel® Core™ i7 processor1, a narrow-bezel 14-inch 16:10 FHD+ display, military-grade durability, an extra-long battery life, and more.
Premium Portable Design
Work the way you want in stand, tent, or tablet mode with 360 degrees of convertibility. The stunning aluminum-magnesium alloy body is just 16.8mm thin and weighs as low as 1.1kg1. The scratch-resistant and narrow-bezel 14" FHD+ IPS display with 100% sRGB coverage gives you vibrant, highly accurate colors and also a 16:10 aspect ratio that approaches the 'golden ratio,' giving you even more screen and an extra boost to productivity.
5G Connectivity Enabled
Technology changes rapidly – and this laptop has incorporated plenty with Sub-6 5G connectivity1, 2. You’ll maintain a consistent, high-speed wireless connection with eSim/uSim-enabled 5G technology. What’s it all mean? Fast speeds, low latency, and the world at your fingertips.
Authentic Writing Experience
Universally compatible with all touchscreen displays3 that support AES protocol, the Acer Active Stylus with Wacom AES 1.0 features 4096 different levels of pressure sensitivity to give you the natural feeling of holding a pen to paper for more precise strokes and movements. When docked, the stylus is quickly charged with just 15 seconds giving 90 minutes of unfettered use.
Tough and Tested
Durable and long-lasting, this laptop is MIL-STD-810H4 certified and stands up to all the rigors of business travel. The spill resistant keyboard and touchpad protects internal components from liquids, while the battery powers you through a day of meetings or offsite work with up to 18 hours8 of use. Fast charge technology also powers your device back up to 80% capacity in just an hour5.*
Ensure secure authentication and safeguard company data with the hardware-level Trusted Platform Module 2.0 and vPro™ remote management technology. The built-in Acer User Sensing technology allows for accurate detection of people based on range and movement, and keeps your data safe by locking the screen when you leave. When you return, quickly log back in with Windows Hello using the IR webcam or the fingerprint reader located on the power button.
Optimized for Conference Calls
This laptop enhances conference calls with its dual upward speakers and a dual microphone array that picks up vocals from up to two meters away. AI-powered noise‑reduction technology also dramatically improves clarity by minimizing background noise for crystal-clear online voice communication, while the MIPI webcam offers brighter and clearer images even in low-light situations. When the webcam is not in use, feel free to close the camera shutter for some extra privacy.
With dual USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-C™ Thunderbolt™ 4 ports, you get blazingly fast data transfer rates up to 40Gpbs while supporting up to two 4K displays and battery charging. The full range of ports includes MicroSD and an NFC reader to easily share content or make mobile payments6.
No job is too big or complex for the powerful processing power of an 11th Gen Intel® Core™ i7 processor1. Accomplish more and multitask with ease with up to 32 GB of rapid LPDDR4x memory and 1 TB of super-responsive M.2 PCIe Gen3 x4 NVMe SSD1.
Experience precise gesture control and swiping with the damage-resistant, ultra-responsive, and enlarged Corning® Gorilla® Glass Touchpad. The built-in DTS® Audio and Smart Amplifier gives you higher-quality, distortion-free sounds and deeper bass while also protecting the speakers from damage as you pump up the volume.
1. Specifications may vary depending on model and/or region.
2. 5G speed and availability vary on the area. Not all carriers support eSims. Check your telecoms provider for details.
3. All Wacom AES support styles could be used on all kinds of touchscreen (from OLED, out/on/in cell to EPD) with AES protocol.
4. MIL Standards (MIL-STD-810G) are a set of U.S. military grade tests to check the durability of a wide range of products.
5. Fast charging feature only available for models with 56 WHr battery. Charging time may vary +/-10% due to system tolerance.
6. NFC readers is an optional feature.
7. Volume will range from 141% to 237% higher than standard laptops depending on the files played on this Chromebook.
8. Battery life is measured under specific test settings and conditions pursuant to MobileMark 2014. Actual battery life may vary considerably by specifications, depending on product model, configuration, applications, power management settings, operating conditions, and features utilized. Performance variation also arises based on components in use, which includes but is not limited to the processor, RAM capacity, storage, display, resolution, etc.
*. MIL-STD 810G/H is a testing protocol conducted in controlled settings and does not guarantee future performance in all situations. Do not attempt to simulate these tests, as damage resulting from this will not be covered by Acer's standard warranty.
Prices and Specifications are subject to change without notice.