Boasting up to the latest 11th Gen Intel® Core™ i7 processor1, get mobility and performance within this highly compact, ultra-light 14-inch business-grade convertible laptop. Coming with a semi-metal, antimicrobial design5, the TravelMate Spin P4 provides built-to-last durability, security, connectivity, and a highly refined user experience.
Power through the work day with up to the latest 11th Gen Intel® Core™ i7 processor1 along with remarkable graphical performance from the NVIDIA® MX350. Speed your system up further with up to 32GB DDR4 SODIMM RAM, 4 lane PCIe SSD, and up to 1TB M.2 SSD storage.
With a spill-resistant keyboard and an up to 14-hour battery life2 that can be rapidly charged to up to 80%3 in just an hour, this rugged laptop is engineered to withstand drops, falls, and water. The shock absorbent corners has been independently certified to meet MIL-STD 810H4 impact resistance.*
Flexible functionality is at your fingertips with this scratch-resistant 14-inch FHD Corning® Gorilla® Glass touch screen that can be rotated 360 degrees into laptop, stand, tent, or tablet mode. Light and highly compact, measuring in at 1.5kg and 17.99mm thin, carry this laptop in comfort whenever you find yourself on the go.
Stay connected at even greater speeds. With optional LTE support (eSIM & DSSA), Bluetooth 5.0, and a 2x2 Wi-Fi 6 (802.11ax) wireless connection, this device also hosts a wide variety of ports including RJ45, a smart card reader, multiple USB Type-C, and the latest Thunderbolt™ 4 to name a few.
Strong on Security
Strong security is serious business, and this model comes with the best. The hardware-level Trusted Platform Module (TPM) 2.0 is a powerful anti-tampering chip that checks for signs of intrusion during system boot up. For further security, this model includes fingerprint login, Windows Hello, and a webcam cover to protect your privacy.
Get improved feeling and additional gesture controls with Corning® Gorilla® Glass and Precision Touchpad technology while Windows Ink gives you the canvas for both drawing and capturing all those important notes with the dockable Acer Active Stylus.
Acer Antimicrobial Design1, 5
A BPR & EPA-compliant silver-ion antimicrobial agent in the coating on the surface of chassis, keyboard, hinge, fingerprint reader is proven to show a consistent [3 log (>99.9%)6] microbial reduction rate against a broad range of bacteria under the JIS Z 2801 & ISO 22196 test protocol.
1. Specifications may vary depending on model and/or region.
2. Battery life is measured under specific test settings and conditions pursuant to MobileMark 2014. Actual battery life may vary considerably by specifications, depending on product model, configuration, applications, power management settings, operating conditions, and features utilized. Performance variation also arises based on components in use, which includes but is not limited to the processor, RAM capacity, storage, display, resolution, etc.
3. Fast charging feature only available for models with 56 WHr battery. Charging time may vary +/-10% due to system tolerance.
4. Sand and Dust testing based on MIL-STD 810F.
5. Acer Antimicrobial Design may vary depending on models/region. All antimicrobial solutions including Antimicrobial Corning® Gorilla® Glass and silver ion antimicrobial technology do not claim to protect users or provide any direct or implied health-benefit. The antimicrobial protection is limited to the touch surface. Products featuring Acer Antimicrobial 360 Design have implemented the antimicrobial solutions on high-touch surfaces and most of the exterior area.
6. The amount of silver ions may be affected by humidity and temperature.
* MIL-STD 810G/H is a testing protocol conducted in controlled settings and does not guarantee future performance in all situations. Do not attempt to simulate these tests, as damage resulting from this will not be covered by Acer's standard warranty.
Prices and Specifications are subject to change without notice.