Take advantage of more interactive learning activities with the TravelMate Spin B3’s high performing, ultra-durable design. Featuring a long battery life, mechanically anchored keys, and a bevy of optional features such as a 5 Megapixel HDR world-facing camera, an antimicrobial finish, 4G LTE connectivity, a Full HD webcam, and a dockable Wacom AES pen, the TravelMate Spin B3 is fully customizable to empower students to get even more out of their classes, be they remote or in person.
Get work and tasks done faster than other current on-the-market Window’s laptops designed for education. The latest Intel® processor1 combines low power consumption and high performance for a reliable classroom-based solution.
The Military Standard (MIL-STD 810H2) certified impact-resistant design withstands up to 60kg of downward force in addition to increased resistance from daily wear and tear. The shock absorbent bumper and unique drainage design further protects components from moderate falls and amounts of liquid.*
Making Learning Fun
The convertible design of the laptop ensures that students are able to work together in a multitude of situations, easily adapting to either tablet, tent, or display modes. The optional additions of the dockable Wacom AES pen and the 5 Megapixel HDR world-facing camera further enable increased collaboration between students and flexibility in learning.
The Cleaner and Tougher Touch Display
Acer’s newest educational notebooks not only come equipped with Antimicrobial Corning® Gorilla® Glass3, 4 along the touchscreen, but also include internationally-certified antimicrobial (silver-ion) solutions which are implemented on the keyboard, touchpad, and palm-rest surface.
Powering Through the Day
With an up to 125 hours of battery life in one charge, finish a days’ worth of classes with battery to spare. The user-friendly port design keeps all your cables on the same side for greater accessibility and ease-of-use while the front-cover battery level indicator allows teachers to quickly and easily tell when a laptop is running out of charge.
A strong, consistent wireless signal is provided by Intel® Wi-Fi 6 and the strategically placed wireless antenna with 2x2 MU-MIMO. When Wi-Fi is out of range, this laptop has optional 4G LTE – providing students with extra personal bandwidths to keep them connected and ensure they always have access to their data and apps in the cloud.
1. Specifications may vary depending on model and/or region.
2. Sand and Dust testing based on MIL-STD 810F.
3. All antimicrobial solutions including Antimicrobial Corning Gorillas Glass do not protect users or provide any direct or implied health-benefit.
4. Antimicrobial solution is optional and may vary depending on model and/or region.
5. Battery life is measured under specific test settings and conditions pursuant to MobileMark 2014. Actual battery life may vary considerably by specifications, depending on product model, configuration, applications, power management settings, operating conditions, and features utilized. Performance variation also arises based on components in use, which includes but is not limited to the processor, RAM capacity, storage, display, resolution, etc.
*. MIL-STD 810G/H is a testing protocol conducted in controlled settings and does not guarantee future performance in all situations. Do not attempt to simulate these tests, as damage resulting from this will not be covered by Acer's standard warranty.
Prices and Specifications are subject to change without notice.