The understated design of this laptop hides a powerful processor and graphics which will help users get the most of the 15.6” screen with large screen-to-body ratio. As you’d expect from a laptop of this caliber it also includes fast Wi-Fi and plenty of storage and memory.
The Aspire 7 packs a lot of power into the chassis. The latest NVIDIA® graphics1 supercharges your laptop for work and play, and a 9th Gen Intel® Core™ CPU1 or AMD Ryzen 3000 keeps everything running at its optimum speed.
Watch more on-less. With the two narrow bezels and an impressive 81.61% screen-to-body ratio, you get to see more of the 15.6” 16:9 FHD IPS screen1. The addition of Acer Color Intelligence™ and ExaColor provides enhanced color contrast.
Users get easy updates to the latest information with a full range of connectivity options. Dual band Wi-Fi 6 (802.11ax) improves the average network throughput by up to3 times2 and reduces3 latency by up to 75% compared to Wi-Fi 5 (802.11ac).
Plenty of Power
With a max of 1TB M.2 PCIe SSD1 and up to 32GB DDR4 (SO-DIMM) RAM1 users have enough power and storage to carry out their tasks.
The Latest Connectivity
Through the use of USB-C™ users get superfast data transfer over SuperSpeed USB 5Gbps (USB 3.2 Gen 1). It also includes a total of four USBs: one USB 2.0 port and an HDMI port and two SuperSpeed USB 5Gbps Type A ports one of which can be used for offline charging.
Dual Band Wi-Fi
The Wi-Fi connection is provided by dual-band Intel® Wi-Fi 6 (GIG+) (802.11ax) which provides
1, 7001 Mbps download speeds, 75% lower latency2 and Improved security3.
MU-MIMO can handle multiple wireless devices at once with faster speeds and is 3 X faster than single-user MIMO.
A single connector used for ultra-quick data transfer and is 10 times faster than USB 2.0.
With its understated dark design and backlit keyboard it expresses a professional styling that won’t look out of place wherever it’s taken and is ideal for working in dimly lit environments.
1. 802.11ax 2x2 160MHz enables 2402Mbps maximum theoretical data rates, 3X faster than standard 802.11ac 2x2 80MHz (867Mbps) and nearly 6x faster than baseline 1x1ac (433Mbps) Wi-Fi as documented in IEEE 802.11 wireless standard specifications, and require the use of similarly configured 802.11ax wireless network routers.
2. “Up to 75% lower latency” is based on Intel simulation data of 802.11ax with and without OFDMA using 9 clients. Average latency without OFDM is 36ms, with OFDMA average latency is reduced to 7.6ms. Latency improvement requires that the AP and all clients support OFDMA.
3 Personal password security is based on IEEE requirement for 802.11ax to support WPA3 which is the latest in security and leverages SAE providing more resilient password-based authentication.
View All Models
Windows 10 Home
- AMD Ryzen 7 3750H processor Quad-core 2.30 GHz
- NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 1650Ti with 4 GB dedicated memory
- 39.6 cm (15.6") Full HD (1920 x 1080) 16:9
- 8 GB, DDR4 SDRAM
- 512 GB SSD