The Acer Chromebook Spin 512 is the ideal convertible laptop for education. With its 4 usage modes, 12-inch IPS display with 3:2 aspect ratio, anti-microbial treatment, a world-facing camera, state of the art processor, and military grade durability, students will be ready to take on all sorts of new challenges in the classroom.
See More, Do More
Scroll less than ever with 3:2 aspect ratio display. With 18% more vertical screen space than 16:9 displays, you’ll be able read important information, your favorite websites, or work on documents with more ease and convenience than ever before.
Enjoy longer battery lives and responsive software thanks to the latest Intel® processor. The extra boost of performance makes classroom projects run smoother so that tasks can be performed quicker. Additionally, the mechanically-anchored keys makes sure the keyboard stays in good condition, even in large classrooms where computers are shared among students.
Military Grade Durability
The Military Standard (MIL-STD 810H1) tested, impact-resistant body stands up all sorts of daily wear and tear. The shock absorbent bumper and reinforced design protects the device from drops as high as 122cm and up to 60kg of downward force. The widened brackets and reinforced IO ports protect against rough play while the unique drainage design of the keyboard protects internal components from upwards of 330ml of liquid.
Acer’s newest educational notebooks not only come equipped with Antimicrobial Corning® Gorilla® Glass2, 3 along the touchscreen, but also include internationally-certified antimicrobial (silver-ion) solutions which are implemented on the keyboard, touchpad, and palm-rest surface.
With zero-touch enrollment, IT departments can drop ship Chrome OS devices that will automatically enroll into school administration as soon as the end user connects to the internet.
Better Learning and Collaboration
The convenient options of this 2-in-1 laptop allows students to work in a variety of situations and never struggle to find a suitable position. Combined with an up to 8 MP MIPI world facing camera4 and the 88º wide-field-of-view webcam, students can easily take high quality photos to be used in more engaging school projects.
1. Sand and Dust testing based on MIL-STD 810F.
2. All antimicrobial solutions, including Antimicrobial Corning® Gorilla® Glass, do not protect or provide users any direct or implied health benefits.
3. This antimicrobial solution is optional, and may vary depending on model and/or region.
4. Specifications may vary depending on model and/or region.
* MIL-STD 810G/H is a testing protocol conducted in controlled settings and does not guarantee future performance in all situations. Do not attempt to simulate these tests, as damage resulting from this will not be covered by Acer's standard warranty.
Prices and Specifications are subject to change without notice.