To help you stay ahead of cybercriminals, Acer has partnered with Norton LifeLock to offer you award-winning3 protection for all your devices2 with Norton Security Ultra.
Everyday activities like online gaming, shopping, and browsing can expose your information, making you more vulnerable to cyberthreats.
Norton Security Ultra helps protect your private and financial information against attacks from cybercriminals and thieves on an unlimited number of PCs, Macs, tablets, and smartphones2.
- Exclusive first-year discount on Norton Security Ultra only available via Acer.
- Norton Security Ultra covers PCs, Macs, Android, iPads® and iPhones®. Some features are not available on iPad and iPhone. For personal or household use only. Issue adding a device? Contact Member Services & Support.
- Award-winning Norton Protection and Performance:
AV-TEST, "Best Protection 2018," February 2019
AV-TEST, “Best Performance 2018,” February 2019
AV-TEST, “Best Android Security 2018,” February 2019
PassMark Software, “Consumer Security Products Performance Benchmarks (Edition 2),” – November 2018
PassMark Software, “Consumer Security Products Performance Benchmarks (Edition 1),” November 2017
- Virus Protection Promise: To be eligible for the Virus Protection Promise, you must have a qualifying Norton subscription and unless you have Norton Small Business, you must also have purchased, renewed or upgraded that Norton subscription directly from Symantec, or activate automatic renewal with Symantec. If a Norton agent is unable to remove the virus from your device, then you may receive a refund based on the actual price paid for the current term of your qualifying Norton subscription. If you have a Norton bundle (a qualifying subscription purchased with another Norton or LifeLock offering), your refund will be limited to the Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) of your qualifying Norton subscription for the current term, not to exceed the total bundled price paid. Or, if your bundled purchase contains a qualifying Norton subscription with a non-Norton or non-LifeLock product, your refund will be limited to the Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) of only your Norton qualifying subscription for the current term, not to exceed the total bundled price paid. Any refund will be net of any discounts or refunds received and less any shipping, handling and applicable taxes, except in certain states and countries where shipping, handling and taxes are refundable. The refund does not apply to any damages incurred as a result of viruses. See Norton.com/guarantee for details including qualifying Norton subscriptions.
- Norton Family Parental Control features are not supported on Mac.
- Requires your device to have an Internet/data plan and be turned on.