The Spin 3 convertible touchscreen laptop features a long battery life as well as coming with a rechargeable Acer Active Stylus and up to a 10th Gen Intel® Core™ i7 processor. Get more done on your computer with the new Spin 3.
Made to be Seen
Share what's on your screen with family, friends and colleagues as colors stay true from a viewing angle of up to 170°. The 14” FHD IPS touch display with Corning® Gorilla® Glass also boasts a 7.82mm thin bezel to give you even more screen real-estate.
Unleash Your Creativity
Universally compatible with all touchscreen displays, the Acer Active Stylus with Wacom AES 1.01 is perfect for an authentic drawing and note taking experience. The stylus’ dock keeps it safe from loss and quickly charges the stylus for extended use throughout the day, with just 15 seconds of docking time giving 90 minutes of unfettered use.
Type comfortably while enjoying better airflow and cooling from the Spin 3’s 360° durable hinge design as it goes into tent, laptop, tablet and display modes. At just 16.9mm thin, 1.5kg1 in weight, and coming with an LED backlit keyboard1, the Spin 3 is ideal for taking anywhere and everywhere.
The 360° hinge creates extra ventilation space under the device to provide more airflow and better thermal performance.
Quick Charging Dock
The stylus’ dock keeps it safe from loss and also acts as a charger, with just 15 seconds in the dock giving up to 90 minutes use.
Uncompromised Mobile Performance
The Spin 3 meets all your computing needs with a fast CPU, memory, and long 12-hour2 battery life with fast charge functionality. Maximize efficiency with a 10th Gen Intel® Core™ i7 processor1. Smoothly and quickly view and edit applications and videos with up to dual 1 TB PCIe SSDs1 and up to 16GB LPDDR4X.
Speakers that always face you are essential for getting the most out of your media. Combined with Acer True Harmony, optimized DTS® Audio, and Microsoft Cortana support, the Spin 3’s dual front facing speakers provide flexible and crystal clear sound for all of its modes.
Avoid wireless signal dropouts with advanced wireless and connectivity technology. Featuring dual band Wi-Fi 6 (802.11ax) with 2x2 MU-MIMO, a fully functional USB Type-C port with Thunderbolt™ 3 support, and two SuperSpeed USB Type-A ports with one capable of power-off charging, the Spin 3 ensures you and your devices stay connected no matter where you are.
Dual Band Wi-Fi
The Wi-Fi connection is provided by dual-band Intel® Wi-Fi 6 (GIG+) (802.11ax) which provides 1,7003 Mbps download speeds, 75% lower latency4 and improved security5.
MU-MIMO can handle multiple wireless devices at once with faster speeds and is 3 X faster than single-user MIMO.
A single Thunderbolt™ 3 connector can be used for charging, connecting multiple 4k displays, and ultra-quick data transfer with speeds up to 40Gbps.
1. Specifications may vary depending on model and/or region.
2. Battery life varies depending on product configuration, power settings and usage, among other factors. Please visit www.acer.com
3. 802.11ax 2x2 160MHz enables 2402Mbps maximum theoretical data rates, 3X faster than standard 802.11ac 2x2 80MHz (867Mbps) and nearly 6x faster than baseline 1x1ac (433Mbps) Wi-Fi as documented in IEEE 802.11 wireless standard specifications, and require the use of similarly configured 802.11ax wireless network routers.
4. “Up to 75% lower latency” is based on Intel simulation data of 802.11ax with and without OFDMA using 9 clients. Average latency without OFDM is 36ms, with OFDMA average latency is reduced to 7.6ms. Latency improvement requires that the AP and all clients support OFDMA.
5. Personal password security is based on IEEE requirement for 802.11ax to support WPA3 which is the latest in security and leverages SAE providing more resilient password-based authentication.
Prices and Specifications are subject to change without notice.