Designed to be carried around all-day for work and entertainment, the Swift 5 is the lightest7 14” clamshell notebook that weighs just 990 grams and has a powerful NVIDIA® graphics card. It also has the latest Intel® Core™ CPU and is only 14.95mm thin, so you can be confident in its powerful design.
Tough, Light and Thin
The ultra-light magnesium-lithium and magnesium-aluminum metal chassis, at just 990g7 it is the lightest 14” notebook with a powerful graphics card in its class and it’s just 14.95mm thin.
Clearer, Brighter Vision
With its narrow bezels on three sides, and an impressive screen-to-body ratio, you get more on the 14” FHD IPS touchscreen.
When you’re on the move, you don’t want to worry about your laptop not performing as you’d expect. The Swift 5 gives you all the power you need for a full day’s work and entertainment.
Next Gen CPU
10th Gen Intel® Core™ processors deliver approx. 2.5x-3x accelerated AI performance, up to 2x Graphics performance and nearly 3x faster wireless speeds4.
The NVIDIA® GeForce® MX350 provides up to 2.5X faster performance over integrated graphics for photo and video-editing applications, as well as faster, smoother gaming.
Long Battery Life
Spending all-day on the move requires a large battery, and at 56Wh it’s capable of lasting for up to 12.5 hours5. In cases of emergency it can also be fast charged to provide 4.5 hours use from 30 minutes charge6.
With a full range of connectivity options including full function USB-C™, Thunderbolt 3 the Swift 5 is capable of quickly connecting too many state-of-the-art devices. And, to be sure you can connect to legacy devices it also comes with USB 3.1 Gen 2 and a display port.
Dual Band Wi-Fi
The Wi-Fi connection is provided by dual-band Intel® Wi-Fi 6 (GIG+) (802.11ax) which provides
1, 7001 Mbps download speeds, 75% lower latency2 and Improved security3.
MU-MIMO can handle multiple wireless devices at once with faster speeds and is 3 X faster than single-user MIMO.
A single connector can be used for ultra-quick data transfer, video streaming, and battery charging/power. USB 3.1 is 10 times faster than USB 2.0.
Modern laptop users demand plenty of storage for audio and video files and plenty of memory to play them efficiently. This Swift 5 comes with a maximum of 512 GB PCIe Gen 3x4 SSD, and up to 16GB LPDDR4 RAM.
The Swift 5 can be accessed even faster and more securely without having to use a password. Thanks to Cortana it can also be used as smart assistant to answer a wide range of questions.
Embedded Fingerprint Reader
An embedded fingerprint reader is a quick and secure way for Windows Hello to verify your identity without a password.
Wake On Voice (WoV)
Activate and query Windows 10 when the screen is off. Interact with Cortana when in Modern Standby mode.
Microsoft's Intelligent Personal Digital Assistant, helps you stay on time for tasks and meeting schedules and syncs with multiple devices.
1. 802.11ax 2x2 160MHz enables 2402Mbps maximum theoretical data rates, 3X faster than standard 802.11ac 2x2 80MHz (867Mbps) and nearly 6x faster than baseline 1x1ac (433Mbps) Wi-Fi as documented in IEEE 802.11 wireless standard specifications, and require the use of similarly configured 802.11ax wireless network routers.
2. “Up to 75% lower latency” is based on Intel simulation data of 802.11ax with and without OFDMA using 9 clients. Average latency without OFDM is 36ms, with OFDMA average latency is reduced to 7.6ms. Latency improvement requires that the AP and all clients support OFDMA.
3. Personal password security is based on IEEE requirement for 802.11ax to support WPA3 which is the latest in security and leverages SAE providing more resilient password-based authentication.
4. All claims are subject to final confirmation from Intel®. For more complete information about performance and benchmark results, visit www.intel.com/benchmarks.
5. Based on testing while Web Browsing. Battery life varies depending on product configuration, power settings and usage, among other factors. Please visit www.acer.com
6. “Use” refers to video playback and “charge” refers to the laptop being switched off during charging.
7. As of 3/15/2019, 2019 Acer 14-inch Swift 5 is the lightest 14-inch competing clamshell laptop with graphic designs available on the market, running Windows OS or OSX.
All offers subject to change without notice or obligation and may not be available at all retail locations. Prices listed are manufacturer suggested retail prices and may vary by retail location. Not responsible for pricing or other typographical or photographical errors or omissions. Pictures may differ from the offer.
Consumers have legal rights under applicable national legislation governing the sale of consumer goods and this warranty does not exclude, limit or suspend any such applicable rights.
The ErP (Energy-related Product Directive) documentation for your Acer product can be found here.
Swift 5 SF514-54T-57DL
View All Models
Windows 10 Home
- Intel® Core i5-1035G1 processor Quad-core 1 GHz
- Intel® UHD Graphics shared memory
- 35.6 cm (14") Full HD (1920 x 1080) 16:9 IPS Touchscreen
- 8 GB, LPDDR4
- 512 GB SSD