Model Name: Swift 3 SF314-59
Part Number: NX.A5UEK.003
Free Upgrade to Windows 11*
Slim, lightweight and stylish, the Swift 3 is the ideal laptop for working on the move. The latest NVIDIA® GPU, Intel® CPU and long battery life are housed inside a choice of displays: an elegantly silver chassis with a 13.5” 3:2 ratio 2256x1504 IPS VertiView Display or the vivid colors of a 14” 16:9 FHD IPS display.
Graphics Controller Manufacturer
Graphics Controller Model
Graphics Memory Accessibility
Display Screen Technology
In-plane Switching (IPS) Technology
Solid State Drive Configuration
Total Solid State Drive Capacity
Solid State Drive Interface
Number of USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-A Ports
Number of USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-C Ports
Total Number of USB Ports
USB Type-C port:
- USB 3.2 Gen 2 (up to 10 Gbps)
- DisplayPort over USB-C
- Thunderbolt 4
- USB charging 5 V; 3 A
- DC-in port 19 V; 65 W
Operating System Architecture
Maximum Power Supply Wattage
Swift 3 SF314-59-523J NotebookLithium Ion BatteryAC Adapter
Kensington Lock Slot
BIOS Passwords:User Supervisor HDD
The terms HDMI and HDMI High-Definition Multimedia Interface, and the HDMI Logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of HDMI Licensing Administrator, Inc. in the United States and other countries.
1. 802.11ax 2x2 160MHz enables 2402Mbps maximum theoretical data rates, 3X faster than standard 802.11ac 2x2 80MHz (867Mbps) and nearly 6x faster than baseline 1x1ac (433Mbps) Wi-Fi as documented in IEEE 802.11 wireless standard specifications, and require the use of similarly configured 802.11ax wireless network routers.
2. “Up to 75% lower latency” is based on Intel simulation data of 802.11ax with and without OFDMA using 9 clients. Average latency without OFDM is 36ms, with OFDMA average latency is reduced to 7.6ms. Latency improvement requires that the AP and all clients support OFDMA.
3. Personal password security is based on IEEE requirement for 802.11ax to support WPA3 which is the latest in security and leverages SAE providing more resilient password-based authentication.
4. All claims are subject to final confirmation from Intel®. For more complete information about performance and benchmark results, visit www.intel.com/benchmarks.
5. Specifications may vary depending on model and/or region.
6. Battery life varies depending on product configuration, power settings and usage, among other factors. Please visit www.acer.com.
7. “Use” refers to video playback and “charge-time” refers to the laptop being switched off during charging.
All offers subject to change without notice or obligation and may not be available at all retail locations. Prices listed are manufacturer suggested retail prices and may vary by retail location. Not responsible for pricing or other typographical or photographical errors or omissions. Pictures may differ from the offer.
Consumers have legal rights under applicable national legislation governing the sale of consumer goods and this warranty does not exclude, limit or suspend any such applicable rights.
The ErP (Energy-related Product Directive) documentation for your Acer product can be found here.