Acer Launches Sturdy and Reliable TravelMate B114-21 for the Education Market at BETT 2019
● The new 14-inch Acer TravelMate B114-21 is the perfect learning companion for students, and together with the 11.6-inch Acer TravelMate B118 series, Acer offers a range of rugged notebooks with reliable performance to help students unleash their potential
● Compliant with the stringent U.S. Military Standard MIL-STD 810G1, it features a durable design with a rubber bumper and an impact-resistant body to withstand hectic school life
● Built to last with up to 10 hours2 of battery life, the new Acer TravelMate B114-21 powers through a full day of school and beyond for uninterrupted learning
Acer Debuts Two Durable 12-Inch Chromebooks for Classroom Use
● Education-enhancing 3:2 aspect ratio screens for more vertical viewing — making web pages easier to view and more content visible
● The latest Intel® processors with integrated Gigabit Wi-Fi
● Sturdy and safe for young students; compliant with stringent U.S. Military Standard (MIL-STD 810G)1 and two toy safety standards: ASTM F963-16 and UL/IED 60950-1
● Acer convertible Chromebook Spin 512 has 360-degree hinges and Antimicrobial Corning® Gorilla® Glass2,3, display
● Acer Chromebook 512’s school-friendly keyboard is difficult to tamper with and easy to fix
● World- and user-facing webcams let students capture more images
Acer Reports 4.1% YoY Growth with December Consolidated Revenues of NT$21.83 Billion
Despite CPU supply shortage, overall business momentum puts Acer back on track to growth
Acer Reinvents the Gaming Notebook with the New Convertible Predator Triton 900
Predator Triton 900 features the new NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 GPU
Acer Debuts All-New Swift 7 with Compact Design and Incredible Screen-to-body Ratio
• Industry-leading 92 percent screen-to-body ratio achieved via super-narrow bezels on all four sides of its Corning® Gorilla® Glass 6 touch display
• Efficiency and elegance unite in a sub-1 cm, sub-1 kg magnesium-alloy chassis in a thin, light, durable and stylish design
• Latest 8th Gen Intel® Core™ processors deliver responsive performance and enable up to 10 hours of battery life in quiet, reliable fanless design
• Dual USB Type-C ports support Thunderbolt™ 3, USB 3.1, DisplayPort 1.2 to connect more devices
• Comes in a choice of two beautiful finishes, Starfield Black and Moonstone White
Acer Introduces its First Chromebook Powered by Versatile AMD A-Series Processors with Radeon™ Graphics
The Acer Chromebook 315 boasts a 15.6-inch IPS display and up to 10 hours of all-day battery life for web browsing, office applications, or online gaming
Acer Reports Consolidated Revenues for November at NT$22.17 Billion
Acer Inc. (TWSE: 2353) announced today its consolidated revenues for November at NT$22.17 billion, up 11.1% compared to the previous month or down 6.1% year-on-year (YoY). For year-to-November, consolidated revenues were NT$220.7 billion with 2.1% growth YoY.
Acer Announces AIoT Edge Computing Device with Support for Amazon Kinesis Video Streams
Acer today announced the aiSage, an Artificial Intelligence + Internet of Things (AIoT) edge computing device with a built-in camera. The aiSage offers a powerful live-streaming analytics solution for businesses looking to streamline and improve their operations through real-time business intelligence. It supports Amazon Kinesis Video Streams, a solution that makes it easy to securely stream video from connected devices to Amazon Web Services (AWS) for analytics, machine learning (ML), playback, and other processing, and AWS IoT.
Acer Reports Consolidated Revenues for October at NT$19.96 Billion
Acer Inc. (TWSE: 2353) announced today its consolidated revenues for October at NT$19.96 billion, down 11.1% year-on-year (YoY) or by 12.9% compared to the previous month. For year-to-October, consolidated revenues were NT$198.57 billion with 3.1% growth YoY.
Acer Announces New Executive Appointments of Co-Chief Operating Officers
Acer Inc. (TWSE: 2353) announced new executive appointments for Co-Chief Operating Officers (Co-COO), effective November 8. The positions have been established to directly support Acer Chairman and CEO, Jason Chen, in his delegation of corporate direction and strategy to enhance company operations.