Acer Reports Consolidated Revenues for July at NT$20.07 Billion, Up 10.5% Year-on-year
Acer Inc. (TWSE: 2353) announced today its consolidated revenues for July at NT$20.07 billion, up 10.5% year-on-year (YoY).
Acer Reports Q2 2018 Results: Highest Net Income of NT$881 Million for Q2 in Eight Years
Acer Inc. (TWSE: 2353) announced today its financial results for Q2 2018: consolidated revenues were NT$58.48 billion, growing 9.1% year-on-year; gross profits were NT$6.43 billion with 11% margin; operating income was NT$930 million with 1.6% margin; earnings before tax were NT$1.19 billion; net income was NT$881 million, marking the highest for the second quarter over eight years ; and earnings per share (EPS) were NT$0.29.
Acer Reports 9.1% YoY Growth in Consolidated Revenues for Q2 2018
June revenues grew 25.3% over the previous month
Acer Reports Consolidated Revenues for May at NT$18.74 Billion
Continuing growth momentum driven by gaming line that more than triples in revenues year-on-year and by Chromebooks
Acer Chromebook 11 Wins Gold at Computex d&i Awards 2018
Acer also earns multiple Computex Best Choice Awards in the fields of IoT, gaming, and consumer tech
Acer Thrills with Immersive Gaming Experiences at Computex 2018 in Taipei
Visitors can get up close and personal with Acer’s full line of gaming PCs and gadgets, and celebrity gamers showing their skills broadcasting live from the “Dream Cave”
Acer Announces New Servers Powered by NVIDIA Tesla GPUs at GTC Taiwan 2018
Acer today announced the new Altos R880 F4 GPU server ahead of GTC Taiwan 2018. It can host up to eight NVIDIA® Tesla® V100 32GB SXM2 GPU accelerators, where every GPU pair includes one PCIe slot for high-speed interconnect.
Acer Nitro Series Desktops and Monitors Satisfy Gamers’ Need for Speed
• Powered by up to 8th Gen Intel® Core™ i7 processors and NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 1070 GPUs, Acer Nitro 50 Series desktops offer performance that exceeds the needs of casual gamers and can easily handle graphic-intensive tasks.
• Sleek and stylish, the new Acer Nitro VG0 and RG0 series monitors both earned 2018 Red Dot Design Awards.
• They feature AMD Radeon™ FreeSync1 and up to a 1ms Visual Response Boost™2 to deliver smooth and tear-free gameplay.
Acer Debuts Two Premium 13-Inch Chromebooks Designed for Business Use
• The new Acer Chromebook Spin 13 and Chromebook 13 boast stylish all-aluminum designs that are durable, thin, and light
• Designed with productivity in mind, the new Acer Chromebooks feature 3:2 aspect ratio screens for more vertical space than wider 16:9 screens, reducing the need for scrolling while editing documents and spreadsheets
• Includes 8th Gen Inte® Core™ processors providing remarkable performance and exceptional battery life
• The new Acer Chromebooks feature dual USB 3.1 Type-C Gen 1 ports for convenient charging and data transfers, and Android app support via Google Play Store
Acer Announces 15-inch Swift 5 Notebook Weighing Less Than 1 kg
• With a 15-inch display, the Acer Swift 5’s elegant chassis weighs less than 1 kg (2.2 lbs), ideal for people always on the go
• The Swift 5 is powered by Windows 10, the latest Intel® Core™ processors, and features exceptional performance and battery life that lasts through the workday
• Swift 5’s Full HD IPS touchscreen features ultra-narrow bezels measuring just 5.87 mm, giving it an incredible 87.6% screen-to-body ratio that maximizes the viewing experience