2. Battery life varies depending on product configuration, power settings and usage, among other factors. Please visit www.acer.com for more information.
3. Based on Intel® Evo™ platform specifications.
4. Sand and Dust testing based on MIL-STD 810F.
5. Volume will range from 180% to 256% higher than standard laptops depending on the files played on this Chromebook.
* MIL-STD 810G/H is a testing protocol conducted in controlled settings and does not guarantee future performance in all situations. Do not attempt to simulate these tests, as damage resulting from this will not be covered by Acer's standard warranty.
All offers subject to change without notice or obligation and may not be available at all retail locations. Prices listed are manufacturer suggested retail prices and may vary by retail location. Not responsible for pricing or other typographical or photographical errors or omissions. Pictures may differ from the offer.
Consumers have legal rights under applicable national legislation governing the sale of consumer goods and this warranty does not exclude, limit or suspend any such applicable rights.