Whether you're working in the office or at home, the Intel® Evo™-based1 TravelMate Spin P6 flexibly adapts to your environment to give you that extra boost to your productivity. Get more done throughout your day with an 11th Gen Intel® Core™ i7 processor1, a narrow-bezel 14-inch 16:10 FHD+ display, military-grade durability, an extra-long battery life, and more.
2. Speed and availability vary on the area. Not all carriers support eSims. Check your telecoms provider for details.
3. All Wacom AES support styles could be used on all kinds of touchscreen (from OLED, out/on/in cell to EPD) with AES protocol.
4. MIL Standards (MIL-STD-810G) are a set of U.S. military grade tests to check the durability of a wide range of products.
5. Fast charging feature only available for models with 56 WHr battery. Charging time may vary +/-10% due to system tolerance.
6. NFC readers is an optional feature.
7. Volume will range from 141% to 237% higher than standard laptops depending on the files played on this Chromebook.
8. Battery life is measured under specific test settings and conditions pursuant to MobileMark 2014. Actual battery life may vary considerably by specifications, depending on product model, configuration, applications, power management settings, operating conditions, and features utilized. Performance variation also arises based on components in use, which includes but is not limited to the processor, RAM capacity, storage, display, resolution, etc.
*. MIL-STD 810G/H is a testing protocol conducted in controlled settings and does not guarantee future performance in all situations. Do not attempt to simulate these tests, as damage resulting from this will not be covered by Acer's standard warranty.
Sale subject to Limited Warranty and Terms & Conditions agreement. All offers subject to change without notice or obligation and may not be available at all retail locations. Prices listed are manufacturer suggested retail prices and may vary by retail location. Applicable taxes extra. Not responsible for pricing or other typographical errors.