Boasting an up to the latest 11th Gen Intel® Core™ i7 processor1, get mobility and performance within this highly compact, ultra-light 14-inch business-grade laptop. Coming with a semi-metal, versatile design, the TravelMate P4 provides built-to-last durability, security, connectivity, and a highly refined user experience.
Power through the work day with up to the latest 11th Gen Intel® Core™ i7 processor1 along with remarkable graphical performance from the NVIDIA® MX350. Speed your system up further with up to 32GB DDR4 SODIMM RAM, 4 lane PCIe SSD, and up to 1TB M.2 SSD storage.
With a spill-resistant keyboard and an up to 15-hour battery life2 that can be rapidly charged to up to 80%3 in just an hour, this rugged laptop is engineered to withstand drops, falls, and water. The shock absorbent corners has been independently certified to meet MIL-STD 810H4 impact resistance.
Stylishly Portable Design
Featuring a 14-inch FHD IPS display and 180° hinge allowing it to lay completely flat, this slim laptop weighs just 1.3kg and measures 17.99mm thin - designed specifically for mobile professionals who want to maintain a stylish and modern look.
Stay connected at even greater speeds. With optional LTE support (eSIM & DSSA), Bluetooth 5.0, and a 2x2 Wi-Fi 6 (802.11ax) wireless connection, this device also hosts a wide variety of ports including RJ45, a smart card reader, multiple USB Type-C, and the latest Thunderbolt™ 4 to name a few.
Strong on Security
Strong security is serious business, and this model comes with the best. The hardware-level Trusted Platform Module (TPM) 2.0 is a powerful anti-tampering chip that checks for signs of intrusion during system boot up. For further security, this model includes fingerprint login, Windows Hello, and a webcam cover to protect your privacy.
Refined User Experience
With Corning® Gorilla® Glass® and Precision Touchpad technology, get an improved feeling and additional gesture controls while also offering improved durability over more common plastic varieties.
1. Specifications may vary depending on model and/or region.
2. Battery life varies depending on product configuration, power settings and usage, among other factors. Please visit www.acer.com
3. Fast charging feature only available for models with 56 WHr battery. Charging time may vary +/-10% due to system tolerance.
4. Sand and Dust testing based on MIL-STD 810F.
* MIL-STD 810G/H is a testing protocol conducted in controlled settings and does not guarantee future performance in all situations. Do not attempt to simulate these tests, as damage resulting from this will not be covered by Acer's standard warranty.
Prices and Specifications are subject to change without notice.