Lightest 5-inch LTE smartphone with award-winning design goes mainstream
- Beautiful 5” HD IPS with Gorilla Glass and Zero Air Gap display;
- Speedy browsing and streaming with Mediatek 64-bit quad-core processor and LTE;
- 13MP camera with increased brightness F1.8 and Acer Bright Magic;
- 24-bit Hi-res audio thru HD speakers and DTS Studio Sound;
- Thin and ultra-light at only 110 grams while super-tough with Gorilla Glass 3;
Barcelona Acer announces the Liquid Jade Z that brings premium features and award winning Jade design to the mainstream. Beautiful in its HD definition, viewable from any angle with its IPS Technology, readable in all circumstances with Zero Air Gap technology reducing unwanted reflections, and durable as protected under a beautifully Corning® Gorilla® Glass 3 panel. The special Read Mode feature protects the eyes by eliminating the blue-light emissions from the image processing engine. Speedy browsing, streaming and downloading almost anywhere in the world is guaranteed with 4G LTE (Cat. 4) connectivity and a 64-bit quad-core Mediatek processor.
The Liquid Jade Z will be on display at Acer’s booth (Hall 1, stand G50) during MWC2015 in Barcelona.
Thanks to its voice-activated 13MP rear camera with F1.8 aperture, it can produce flawless pictures in any environment, even when the light is scarce. A front camera of 5MP F2.2 is also on board, to empower users to shoot their best selfie.
Additionally, the Jade Z embeds a series of exclusive enhancements for the perfect shot:
Equally Beautiful inside
- Everything brighter thanks to the F1.8 aperture allowing 20%¹ more light to reach the sensor, Bright Magic integrates multiple pictures into one single shot
- Perfect selfie with Bright Magic Selfie and Surround light even in low light conditions;
- Exposure control with one finger to adjust focus and exposure independently for clear shots;
AcerEXTEND will enable users to take full control of their smartphones via cable or wirelessly using their Windows-based PC, typing with their keyboard, using drag and drop and rich sharing – taking the multitasking experience to the next level. AcerNAV1
, a free offline navigation software powered by TomTom and utilizing TripAdvisor POI, gives Acer Liquid smartphone users the flexibility to navigate without any data plan at home or abroad.
The Liquid Jade Z was created to be an elegant but wallet-friendly smartphone. It boasts a beautiful curved surface and gives the eye an impression of elegance and grace. 7.9 mm slim and weighting only 110 grams, the Liquid Jade Z is comfortable to hold and use even with one hand.
1 compared with F2.2