Take your creativity with you, anywhere you go. Thin and lightweight, the convertible Spin 5 laptop combines an interactive display, long battery life, and strong performance to make it the ideal on-the-go companion for any profession.
Use your device however you see fit. Coming in at just 1.2kg1 and a mere 14.9mm thin with a sleek magnesium-aluminum alloy body, the Spin 5 also features a 360* durable hinge design allowing you to flexibly rotate the screen to comfortably read, write, sketch, or watch anything you want while enjoying better airflow for improved cooling.
The 360° hinge creates extra ventilation space under the device to provide more airflow and better thermal performance.
Quick Charging Dock
The stylus’ dock keeps it safe from loss and also acts as a charger, with just 15 seconds in the dock giving up to 90 minutes use.
More Screen than Ever
Get more done with even more screen. Combined with the 7.78mm ultra-narrow L/R bezel design for an over 80% screen-to-body ratio you’ll have also have an additional 18% more screen real-estate to work with on its 13.5" 2256 x 1504 resolution and 3:2 IPS VertiView Display with Corning® Gorilla® Glass protection.
Do More, Anywhere
Bring productivity with you wherever you go. With a 10th Gen Intel® Core™ i7 processor1, 15 hours of battery life2 with fast charge functionality, an up to 1 TB PCIe SSD, and up to 16GB LPDDR4X RAM, enjoy a high level of processing power even while you’re out of the office.
Windows 10 Home
Intel® Core™ i7 Processor1
Authentic Writing Experience
Universally compatible with all touchscreen displays, the Acer Active Stylus with Wacom AES 1.0 features 4096 different levels of pressure sensitivity to give you the real feeling of holding a pen to paper for more precise strokes and movements. When docked, the stylus is quickly charged with just 15 seconds giving 90 minutes of unfettered use.
The Spin 5 comes packed with loads of connectivity options to ensure you’re never unconnected. With Dual-band Wi-Fi 6 (802.11ax), multiple fully functional USB Type-C ports with Thunderbolt™ 3 support, and 2x2 MU-MIMO technology, you’ll be able to handle multiple device connections at faster speeds all at once.
Dual Band Wi-Fi
The Wi-Fi connection is provided by dual-band Intel® Wi-Fi 6 (GIG+) (802.11ax) which provides 1,7003 Mbps download speeds, 75% lower latency4 and improved security5.
MU-MIMO can handle multiple wireless devices at once with faster speeds and is 3 X faster than single-user MIMO.
A single Thunderbolt™ 3 connector can be used for charging, connecting multiple 4k displays, and ultra-quick data transfer with speeds up to 40Gbps.
Speakers that always face you are essential for getting the most out of your media. Combined with Acer True Harmony, optimized DTS® Audio, and Microsoft Cortana support, the Spin 5’s dual front facing stereo speakers provide flexible and crystal clear sound for all of its modes.
1. Specifications may vary depending on model and/or region.
2. Battery life varies depending on product configuration, power settings and usage, among other factors. Please visit www.acer.com.
3. 802.11ax 2x2 160MHz enables 2402Mbps maximum theoretical data rates, 3X faster than standard 802.11ac 2x2 80MHz (867Mbps) and nearly 6x faster than baseline 1x1ac (433Mbps) Wi-Fi as documented in IEEE 802.11 wireless standard specifications, and require the use of similarly configured 802.11ax wireless network routers.
4. “Up to 75% lower latency” is based on Intel simulation data of 802.11ax with and without OFDMA using 9 clients. Average latency without OFDM is 36ms, with OFDMA average latency is reduced to 7.6ms. Latency improvement requires that the AP and all clients support OFDMA.
5. Personal password security is based on IEEE requirement for 802.11ax to support WPA3 which is the latest in security and leverages SAE providing more resilient password-based authentication.
All offers subject to change without notice or obligation and may not be available at all retail locations. Prices listed are manufacturer suggested retail prices and may vary by retail location. Not responsible for pricing or other typographical or photographical errors or omissions. Pictures may differ from the offer.
Consumers have legal rights under applicable national legislation governing the sale of consumer goods and this warranty does not exclude, limit or suspend any such applicable rights.
The ErP (Energy-related Product Directive) documentation for your Acer product can be found here.
View All Models
Windows 10 Home
- Intel® Core i5-8250U processor Quad-core 1.60 GHz
- Intel® UHD Graphics 620 shared memory
- 39.6 cm (15.6") Full HD (1920 x 1080) 16:9 IPS Touchscreen
- 8 GB, DDR4 SDRAM
- 256 GB SSD