Terms and conditions
Subject to these Terms and Conditions ACER SALES INTERNATIONAL SA, Via della Posta 28, 6934 Bioggio, Switzerland (further on – the Promoter) offers you a Promotion whereby you will be eligible to claim 100% refund of the Purchase price if your qualifying Acer product develops a technical fault and is repaired under warranty within the promotional period.
By participating in this Promotion, you agree to the terms and conditions set forth herein as well as any additional terms and conditions contained on the website of the Promoter. In the case of any conflict between these terms and those on the website, these conditions shall prevail.
- This Promotion is valid on new qualifying purchases made during the promotional period that is from February 1st 2020 to December 31st 2020 inclusive for the following qualifying products:
- Chrome- based devices: all convertibles, Chromebook C732 & C732T, Chromebook C733, Chromebook CB713, Chromebook CB714, Chromebook CB715
- Notebooks: all TravelMate with PRO OS
- Desktop: all Veriton with PRO OS
- Monitors: B-series; BE0- series; BM- series; PE- series
- Projectors: P series
- This Promotion is only open and applicable to the purchase of specific qualifying products detailed below evidenced by the purchase invoice or receipt.
- The promotion is open to purchases made in EMEA Countries mentioned on the promise.acer.com homepage. This offer is not open to employees of the Promoter, or their subsidiaries, divisions, affiliates, agents or anyone connected with the Promotion.
- This promotion is only available to end users who are VAT-registered legal or natural persons purchasing Acer product for the purposes which are inside their trade, business or profession (i.e. non-consumers).
- The qualifying products eligible for the Acer Reliability Promise promotion are listed in this section above and visible in more details on the qualifying products page here.
- Under the Promotion you may, subject to these terms and conditions, claim back 100% of the Purchase price paid, capped at the lower of either the actual purchase price (as defined below) paid by you or the Acer’s recommended retail price valid as at the date of your purchase if the devices fails in the first year following any authorized repair of the device under warranty.