Model Name: SP515-51N-57KB
Part Number: NX.GSFEA.002
Intel® Core™ i5 (i5 - 8250U, 1.60 GHz, 6 MB) - 39.6 cm (15.6") LED - 16:9 Full HD - LCD - In - plane Switching (IPS) Technology - Intel® UHD Graphics 620 - 8 GB DDR4 SDRAM - Serial ATA - No - Colour Steel Grey - Weight (Approximate) 2.20 kg
Graphics Controller Manufacturer
Graphics Controller Model
Graphics Memory Technology
Graphics Memory Accessibility
Display Screen Technology
In-plane Switching (IPS) Technology
Total Hard Drive Capacity
Total Number of USB Ports
USB Type-C port supporting:
- USB 3.1 Gen 1 (up to 5 Gbps)
- DisplayPort over USB-C
- USB charging 5 V; 3 A
Operating System Architecture
Maximum Power Supply Wattage
Spin 5 SP515-51N-57KB 2 in 1 NotebookLithium Ion BatteryAC Adapter Active Stylus
1. Specifications may vary depending on model and/or region.
2. Battery life varies depending on product configuration, power settings and usage, among other factors. Please visit www.acer.com.
3. 802.11ax 2x2 160MHz enables 2402Mbps maximum theoretical data rates, 3X faster than standard 802.11ac 2x2 80MHz (867Mbps) and nearly 6x faster than baseline 1x1ac (433Mbps) Wi-Fi as documented in IEEE 802.11 wireless standard specifications, and require the use of similarly configured 802.11ax wireless network routers.
4. “Up to 75% lower latency” is based on Intel simulation data of 802.11ax with and without OFDMA using 9 clients. Average latency without OFDM is 36ms, with OFDMA average latency is reduced to 7.6ms. Latency improvement requires that the AP and all clients support OFDMA.
5. Personal password security is based on IEEE requirement for 802.11ax to support WPA3 which is the latest in security and leverages SAE providing more resilient password-based authentication.
All offers subject to change without notice or obligation and may not be available at all retail locations. Prices listed are manufacturer suggested retail prices and may vary by retail location. Not responsible for pricing or other typographical or photographical errors or omissions. Pictures may differ from the offer.
Consumers have legal rights under applicable national legislation governing the sale of consumer goods and this warranty does not exclude, limit or suspend any such applicable rights.
The ErP (Energy-related Product Directive) documentation for your Acer product can be found here.