- New Aspire Z Series all-in-one PCs pack powerful computing and enhanced audio into a slim chassis of just 36mm thin
- The 23.8-inch touch-enabled Aspire Z3-710 and 19.5-inch Aspire ZC-700 feature Full HD LED backlit displays
- 1080p Full HD webcam, stereo speakers with Acer TrueHarmony™ and Dolby Digital Plus™ Home Theater® technology, and built-in dual digital microphones bring video conversations to life
- Screen tilts easily between -5° to 25°with finger tips
Acer today announced its 2015 refresh of the Aspire Z Series all-in-one PCs, with the 23.8-inch Aspire Z3-710 with capacitive 10-point multi-touch, and the 19.5-inch ZC-700, both sporting a Full HD (1920x1080) LED backlit display. Both models ship with Windows 8.1 and are supported by Acer for the free upgrade to Windows 10 when it becomes available later this summer.
Enjoy True-to-Life Conversations with Family and Friends
The new Aspire Z Series allows people to enjoy true-to-life video calls with family and friends with 1080p Full HD webcams. Stereo speakers with Acer TrueHarmony™ and Dolby Digital Plus™ Home Theater® technology enables conversations to be heard loud and clear, and built-in dual digital microphones2
can sense where voices come from to ensure they are heard crystal clear even in a noisy environment.
The new models feature a silky-smooth mechanical design so that the screen can be tilted from -5° to 25° with just two fingers. With the screen tilt adjustable with minimal effort, users can portray themselves in the video frame perfectly, or ergonomically adjust the viewing angle for long conversations.
Slim Profile without Compromise
The new Aspire Z Series aims to change the bulky desktop PC stereotype by packing everything into a slim chassis of just 36mm thin. Under the hood, the all-in-ones are built with Intel® Core™3
, Pentium®, or Celeron® processor options, up to 8GB of memory, maximum 2TB of hard drive storage, and optional DVD Super Multi optical drive.
“We’re thrilled with the great innovation in Acer’s latest All-in-One PC,” said Gregory Bryant, Corporate Vice President and General Manager of Desktop Client Platforms at Intel. “Showing just how much the desktop has been reinvented, this slim design with amazing user experience is another great example of what’s possible.”
The most frequently accessed input and output ports are neatly placed on the side along with a SD card reader, while a cable management hole is integrated into the base to cut down on cable tangling at the back. The new Aspire Z Series also features Acer BluelightShield™ technology to reduce eye strain by decreasing the blue light emitted from the screen, so that the PCs not only look good, but also are easy on the eyes.
The new Acer Aspire Z Series all-in-one PCs will start shipping in Q3 2015. Exact specifications, prices, and availability will vary by region, to learn more about availability, product specifications and prices in specific markets, please contact your nearest Acer office via www.acer.com.
1. Some hardware/software may limitations apply and feature availability may vary by device. Devices must be connected to the internet and have Windows Update enabled. Your Internet Service Provider may charge you additional fees. Should customers decide to approach an Acer Service Center to perform the upgrade, Acer reserves the right to charge for the service provided. The free upgrade offer is valid only during the first year of Windows 10 availability.
2. Specifications may vary depending on model, dual digital microphones are only available on the Z3-710.
3. Specifications may vary depending on model, Intel® Core™ processors only available on the Z3-710.