Flexibly Tough Display
The compact screen offers a range of modes for children to use in and around classrooms. The FHD and HD 11.6” displays, with optional Corning® Gorilla® Glass 31 with NDR (Native Damage Resistance™) touch displays provide scratch and damage resistance, can be rotated 360 degrees to be in laptop, stand, tent and tablet modes. NDR glass has been chemically and atomically strengthened to be three times tougher than Gorilla® Glass 2.
Built to survive any school day, this device comes with a pressure resistant screen, spill-resistant keyboard up to 330ml of water, shock-absorbent rubberized bumper and 122cm drop protection, so it can withstand lockers, lunchrooms, backpacks and buses. The TravelMate Spin B1 offers undeniable durability strictly tested under U.S MIL Standards2. Individual tests include: High and Low Temperature (-32°C ~49°C), Mechanical Shock testing up to 122cm, and Vibration testing at 7.7 gs per axis.
Windows Ink gives you the canvas to capture all your creativity with the Acer Active Stylus3. The included stylus enables accurate and direct on-screen digital ink input, providing a natural pen-on-paper experience so students or teachers can draw, color, take notes, answer quizzes, and interact with apps. When pens don’t quite cut-it, the chiclet keyboard provides a comfortable typing experience.
The Travelmate Spin B1 has been designed to keep working during 13-hour days4. A choice of next generation of low-power consuming Intel® Pentium™ or Intel® Celeron™ Processor with improved graphics, a range of flexible storage options including: eMMC, fast SSD and HDD storage have been chosen to be able to provide the compact device are able to provide power and superb performance all-together.
Intelligent Classroom Assistant
Voice communication can enhance the learning experience for both teachers and students. Cortana Intelligence Assistant enables teachers to receive voice notifications whilst communicating with the class, and students can search for or be given detailed instructions through Cortana whilst they’re busy typing or using their hands to mix materials for science experiments.
Students Stay Connected
Faster content delivery is key to a successful modern classroom. In order to quickly send material to students or the whole classroom working on the same software, the TravelMate B1 comes with blazingly fast dual-band 2x2 MIMO 802.11ac Wi-Fi. Other ports including one USB 3.0, one USB 2.0 and a full-sized HDMI and RJ-45 also speed up data delivery.
1. Meets US military testing standards.
2. Optional accessory sold separately.
3. Touch capable tablet or PC required. Pen accessory may be sold separately.
4. User must enable in settings and have a Bluetooth button on pen.
5. Office may be sold separately.
6. Specifications vary depending on model and/or region.
7. Battery life may vary depending on model and configuration among other factors.
8. Acer TeachSmart™ not available with Windows 10 S version of the TravelMate Spin B1.
9. TravelMate Spin B1 is designed and tested to meet UL/IEC 60950-1 safety standard, investigated by UL 696 safety electric toys and meets the ASTM F963 toy safety for kids over 3 years old.
10. Streamlined for security and superior performance, Windows 10 S works exclusively with apps from the Windows Store. Some accessories and apps compatible with Windows 10 may not work, and performance may vary. Certain default settings, features, and apps cannot be changed. Easily and affordably switch to Windows 10 Pro at any time. Learn more at Microsoft.com/Windows10S.
Sale subject to Limited Warranty and Terms & Conditions agreement. All offers subject to change without notice or obligation and may not be available at all retail locations. Prices listed are manufacturer suggested retail prices and may vary by retail location. Applicable taxes extra. Not responsible for pricing or other typographical errors.