Military Grade Durability1
An impact resistant body means that it can take the daily knocks of students as it accidentally falls off tables or is stood upon.
MILITARY GRADE RELIABILITY
The MIL Standards are a set of military grade tests to check the durability of a wide range of products. MIL-STD 810G Method 516.6, Procedure IV refers specifically to the transit drop test and requires that an object weighing less than 46.4kg is dropped on each face, edge and corner from a height of 122cm for a total of 26 times.
Recessed keys prevent picky fingers digging up the keyboard.
Spill Resistant Keyboard
Unique drainage design allows 330ml of water to be spilled over the keyboard and keep it away from important components.
1. Tested by a national independent third party test lab following MIL-STD-810G Method 516.6, Procedure IV for transit drop test.
2. 4G LTE speed and availability vary on the area. Check your telecoms provider for details.
3. Battery life varies depending on product configuration, power settings and usage, among other factors.
4. Software versions and their availability are dependent upon Google Play Store Release Schedule.
5. Specifications may vary depending on model and/or region.
Sale subject to Limited Warranty and Terms & Conditions agreement. All offers subject to change without notice or obligation and may not be available at all retail locations. Prices listed are manufacturer suggested retail prices and may vary by retail location. Applicable taxes extra. Not responsible for pricing or other typographical errors.