ACER CHROMEBOOK TAB 10 SEED PROGRAM
Acer is offering organizations across the country an opportunity to pilot the first Chrome OS tablet.
The New Acer Chromebook Tab 10 provides the speed, simplicity and security of Chrome OS in tablet form. It offers a mobile, lightweight touch device with the management ease of Chrome platform, promoting engagement and collaboration. Organizations are rapidly moving to the cloud. The Chromebook Tab 10 delivers secure and consistent access across mobile, SaaS and legacy apps. It protects against ever-evolving threats, including phishing and malware. The remote management console gives IT more control, freeing up resources from basic administration and manual patching.
Program Dates: October 22, 2018 – April 30, 2019
Key features of this device are:
Easily managed with a Chrome license, making it secure and simple to use for students.
School administrators can manage this tablet as smoothly as Chromebooks.
QXGA (2048 x 1536) resolution on 9.7” touch IPS display.
Included Wacom EMR (electro-magnetic resonance) stylus for natural writing and drawing. It’s battery-free, slips into a handy dock on the tablet and replicates the usage, accuracy and size of an ordinary pen.
Planned support for Google Expeditions AR (augmented reality) to enable immersive learning experiences.
All-day productivity with up to 9 hours of power from the lithium-polymer battery.
1. Participating organizations must complete the Acer Chromebook Tab 10 Seed Program application on our website to participate in the Program.
2. By entering the program, the customer agrees to have two short conference calls with Acer.
3. After the first call, during which Acer innovative solutions will be discussed, each customer will receive one Acer Chromebook Tab 10 (Model#: D651N-K9WT)*.
4. Thirty days after delivery of the systems, customers will have a second conference call with Acer to discuss their impressions of the product.
5. Participating customers can then:
- Explore opportunities with an Acer representative for long-term use of the Acer seed unit.
- OR Return the system to Acer and owe nothing. Return shipping will be paid by Acer.
6. Only one application per organization will be accepted and approved. If an organization submits multiple applications, only the first one received will be accepted.
7. Large school districts with multiple schools will be limited to a total of 3 units only.
* Units will ship to the eligible customers within 2-3 weeks of the first conference call.