Model Name: TMP215-53-514G
Part Number: NX.VPVSG.006
Free Upgrade to Windows 11*
With the TravelMate P2, it has never been easier to work away from the office. Step up your productivity through a combination of increased processing power, portability, and durability bundled with a wide range of handy business features and advanced connectivity options. For the professional on the road, there’s no better choice.
Graphics Controller Manufacturer
Graphics Controller Model
Graphics Memory Accessibility
Display Screen Technology
Number of Total Memory Slots
Solid State Drive Configuration
Total Solid State Drive Capacity
Solid State Drive Interface
IEEE 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/ax
Number of USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-A Ports
Number of USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-C Ports
Total Number of USB Ports
USB Type-C port:
- USB 3.2 Gen 2 (up to 10 Gbps)
- DisplayPort over USB-C
- USB charging 5 V; 3 A
- DC-in port 20 V; 60 W
Operating System Architecture
Maximum Power Supply Wattage
TravelMate P2 TMP215-53-514G NotebookLithium Ion BatteryAC Adapter
SmartCard reader slotKensington Lock SlotDiscrete Trusted Platform Module (TPM) Solution BIOS Passwords :Acer ProShield Security Manager Including:
- Data Protection: File Encryption & Decryption, Personal Secure Drive
- Data Removal: File Shredder
- Security Alert: Invalid Access Alert, Security Report
The terms HDMI and HDMI High-Definition Multimedia Interface, and the HDMI Logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of HDMI Licensing Administrator, Inc. in the United States and other countries.
1. Specifications may vary depending on model and/or region.
2. Battery life is measured under specific test settings and conditions pursuant to MobileMark 2014. Actual battery life may vary considerably by specifications, depending on product model, configuration, applications, power management settings, operating conditions, and features utilized. Performance variation also arises based on components in use, which includes but is not limited to the processor, RAM capacity, storage, display, resolution, etc.
3. MIL Standards (MIL-STD 810G) are a set of U.S. military grade tests to check the durability of a wide range of products.
4. Compatible with Acer USB Type-C Dock I & II.
*. MIL-STD 810G/H is a testing protocol conducted in controlled settings and does not guarantee future performance in all situations. Do not attempt to simulate these tests, as damage resulting from this will not be covered by Acer's standard warranty.
Prices and Specifications are subject to change without notice.