Model Name: Swift 5 SF515-51T
Part Number: NX.H69SG.004
Designed to be carried around all-day for work and entertainment, the Swift 5 is the lightest1 14” clamshell notebook that weighs just 990 grams and has a powerful NVIDIA® graphics card. It also has the latest Intel® Core™ CPU and is only 14.95mm thin, so you can be confident in its powerful design.
Graphics Controller Manufacturer
Graphics Controller Model
Graphics Memory Technology
Graphics Memory Accessibility
Display Screen Technology
In-plane Switching (IPS) Technology
Solid State Drive Configuration
Total Solid State Drive Capacity
Number of USB 3.1 Gen 2 Ports
Total Number of USB Ports
USB Type-C port, supporting:
- USB 3.1 Gen 2 (up to 10 Gbps)
- DisplayPort over USB-C
- USB charging 5 V; 3 A
- DC-in port 20 V; 45 W
Operating System Architecture
Lithium Polymer (Li-Polymer)
Maximum Power Supply Wattage
Swift 5 SF515-51T-78M0 NotebookLithium Polymer BatteryAC Adapter
1. 802.11ax 2x2 160MHz enables 2402Mbps maximum theoretical data rates, 3X faster than standard 802.11ac 2x2 80MHz (867Mbps) and nearly 6x faster than baseline 1x1ac (433Mbps) Wi-Fi as documented in IEEE 802.11 wireless standard specifications, and require the use of similarly configured 802.11ax wireless network routers.
2. “Up to 75% lower latency” is based on Intel simulation data of 802.11ax with and without OFDMA using 9 clients. Average latency without OFDM is 36ms, with OFDMA average latency is reduced to 7.6ms. Latency improvement requires that the AP and all clients support OFDMA.
3. Personal password security is based on IEEE requirement for 802.11ax to support WPA3 which is the latest in security and leverages SAE providing more resilient password-based authentication.
4. All claims are subject to final confirmation from Intel®. For more complete information about performance and benchmark results, visit www.intel.com/benchmarks.
5. Based on testing while Web Browsing. Battery life varies depending on product configuration, power settings and usage, among other factors. Please visit www.acer.com
6. “Use” refers to video playback and “charge” refers to the laptop being switched off during charging.
Prices and Specifications are subject to change without notice.