Acer Chromebook Spin 514
Portable Productivity with Striking Visuals
Designed for users on the go, the convertible Chromebook Spin 514 with premium narrow bezels offers a 78% screen-to-body ratio to enable users to enjoy their favorite movies, TV shows, or other media while on the move or traveling. The latest AMD processor further enables you to work on intensive and demanding applications without worrying about slowdown.
Power to Perform
With the latest AMD Ryzen Accelerated Processing Unit (APU)1 based on a Zen+ CPU and Vega GPU microarchitectures, this Chromebook can be awoken from sleep in less than a few seconds. With 10 hours2 of battery life, it can easily be a workhorse that you can depend on.
Not only compact and lightweight, this Chromebook also allows you to extend your screen-to-body ratio to 78% with an ultra-narrow left and right bezel width of just 6.1mm and immerse yourself in a stunning 14” FHD IPS display protected by Corning® Gorilla® Glass.
The streamlined and reinforced metal chassis3 design with diamond-cut patterning on both the top cover and touchpad delivers stylish good looks with additional military-grade durability (U.S. MIL-STD 810H5 compliant), allowing users on the move to focus on their work rather than the fragility of their device.
Everything You Need
Designed with business users in mind, this Chromebook comes equipped with Wi-Fi 5 connectivity, concave keycaps for an improved typing experience, an optional backlit keyboard, dual microphones to better support Google Assistant, and dual USB Type-C ports to deal with everyday applications.
Work the way you want. The 360-degree convertible use modes enable you to present or share your screen in more convenient and collaborative ways, while also allowing you work in areas with limited space such as on a plane or train.
Ready to Present
No more dongles needed – unlike similar devices on the market, this Chromebook features a built-in HDMI port4 providing your meetings and presentations with better contrast and color saturation over a typical analogue (VGA) interface.
1. Specifications may vary depending on model and/or region. All models subject to availability.
2. Battery life may vary depending on model and configuration. Based on Google power_LoadTest. (http://www.chromium.org/chromium-os/testing/power-testing). Actual battery life varies by model, configuration (including storage capacity, RAM capacity, processor in use, display type and resolution, etc.), applications, power management settings, operating conditions, and utilized features.
3. Only top and keyboard covers are metal.
4. Acer Chromebook Spin 514 with Ryzen 5 or 7 APU will have a built-in HDMI port. Other SKUs such as Ryzen 3 or Athlon Silver will not have a built-in HDMI port.
5. Sand and Dust testing based on MIL-STD 810F.
* MIL-STD 810G/H is a testing protocol conducted in controlled settings and does not guarantee future performance in all situations. Do not attempt to simulate these tests, as damage resulting from this will not be covered by Acer's standard warranty.
Prices and Specifications are subject to change without notice.