With fast and accurate control, and a natural writing experience the Wacom® technology pen provides unsurpassed usability.
Wacom® EMR Pen
Wacom® EMR Pen
EMR (Electro-Magnetic Resonance) pens get their accuracy by measuring the signal strength at several points along the screens’ sensor, and performing on-the-fly calculations to determine precisely where the pen is located, as well as when and how hard the pen tip is pressed down.
Four Stage Screen
The 360° hinge gives you four usage modes, and the flexibility to work or play anywhere.
29.5 cm (11.6")
1366 x 768
HD Graphics 500
Fold back the Chromebook Spin 11 and use the screen to see what you’re recording on the 5MP webcam with 88° wide viewing angle.
Get access to more than 2 million Android™ apps from Google Play™ to learn and do more7.
1. Tested by a national independent third party test lab following MIL-STD-810G Method 516.6, Procedure IV for transit drop test.
2. Battery life varies depending on product configuration, power settings and usage, among other factors.
3. Software versions and their availability are dependent upon Google Play Store Release Schedule.
4. This Antimicrobial Corning® Gorilla® Glass feature is only applicable to model number R751T (EDU SKU).
5. Antimicrobial Corning® Gorilla® Glass does not protect users or provide any direct or implied health-benefit.
6. Specifications may vary depending on model and/or region.
7. Software versions and their availability dependent upon Google Play Store Release Schedule.
Prices and Specifications are subject to change without notice.
View All Models
- Intel® Celeron® N3450 processor Quad-core 1.10 GHz
- Intel® HD Graphics 500 shared memory
- 29.5 cm (11.6") HD (1366 x 768) 16:9 IPS
- 4 GB, LPDDR4
- 32 GB Flash Memory