Model Name: SP513-51-56XJ
Part Number: NX.GK4SA.001
Intel® Core™ i5 (i5 - 7200U, 2.50 GHz, 3 MB) - 33.8 cm (13.3") LED - 16:9 Full HD - Active Matrix TFT Colour LCD - In - plane Switching (IPS) Technology - Intel® HD Graphics 620 - 8 GB DDR4 SDRAM - No - Weight (Approximate) 1.60 kg
Graphics Controller Manufacturer
Graphics Controller Model
Graphics Memory Technology
Graphics Memory Accessibility
Active Matrix TFT Colour LCD
Display Screen Technology
In-plane Switching (IPS) Technology
Number of Total Memory Slots
Total Solid State Drive Capacity
Solid State Drive Interface
Total Number of USB Ports
Operating System Architecture
Maximum Power Supply Wattage
The terms HDMI and HDMI High-Definition Multimedia Interface, and the HDMI Logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of HDMI Licensing Administrator, Inc. in the United States and other countries.
1. Specifications may vary depending on model and/or region.
2. Battery life varies depending on product configuration, power settings and usage, among other factors. Please visit www.acer.com.
3. 802.11ax 2x2 160MHz enables 2402Mbps maximum theoretical data rates, 3X faster than standard 802.11ac 2x2 80MHz (867Mbps) and nearly 6x faster than baseline 1x1ac (433Mbps) Wi-Fi as documented in IEEE 802.11 wireless standard specifications, and require the use of similarly configured 802.11ax wireless network routers.
4. “Up to 75% lower latency” is based on Intel simulation data of 802.11ax with and without OFDMA using 9 clients. Average latency without OFDM is 36ms, with OFDMA average latency is reduced to 7.6ms. Latency improvement requires that the AP and all clients support OFDMA.
5. Personal password security is based on IEEE requirement for 802.11ax to support WPA3 which is the latest in security and leverages SAE providing more resilient password-based authentication.
Prices and Specifications are subject to change without notice.