Model Name: TMP614-51G-G2-72TU
Part Number: NX.VNJSM.001
All seasoned professionals demand the best tools of their trade. Tailors seek the sharpest scissors, while carpenters desire the most robust chisels. You seek a top-notch notebook that maximizes your productivity at work– meet the TravelMate P6 series.
Graphics Controller Manufacturer
Graphics Controller Model
Graphics Memory Technology
Graphics Memory Accessibility
Display Screen Technology
In-plane Switching (IPS) Technology
Solid State Drive Configuration
Total Solid State Drive Capacity
IEEE 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/ax
Number of USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-A Ports
Number of USB 3.1 Gen 2 Type-C Ports
Total Number of USB Ports
USB Type-C port, supporting:
- USB 3.1 Gen 2 (up to 10 Gbps)
- DisplayPort over USB-C
- Thunderbolt 3
- USB charging 5 V; 3 A
- DC-in port 19 V; 65 W
Operating System Architecture
Maximum Power Supply Wattage
TravelMate P6 TMP614-51G-G2-72TU NotebookLithium Ion BatteryAC Adapter
Smart Card SlotAcer ProShield Security ManagerDiscrete Trusted Platform Module (TPM) solutionFirmware Trusted Platform Module (TPM) solutionKensington lock slot
BIOS Passwords:User Supervisor HDD
The terms HDMI and HDMI High-Definition Multimedia Interface, and the HDMI Logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of HDMI Licensing Administrator, Inc. in the United States and other countries.
1. Specifications may vary depending on model and/or region.
2. 5G speed and availability vary on the area. Not all carriers support eSims. Check your telecoms provider for details.
3. All Wacom AES support styles could be used on all kinds of touchscreen (from OLED, out/on/in cell to EPD) with AES protocol.
4. MIL Standards (MIL-STD-810G) are a set of U.S. military grade tests to check the durability of a wide range of products.
5. Fast charging feature only available for models with 56 WHr battery. Charging time may vary +/-10% due to system tolerance.
6. NFC readers is an optional feature.
Prices and Specifications are subject to change without notice.