Model Name: Swift 3 (SF315-41-R9S1)
Part Number: NX.GV7SI.003
AMD Ryzen 5 (2500U, 2 GHz, 4 MB) - 39.6 cm (15.6") LED - 16:9 Full HD - LCD - In - plane Switching (IPS) Technology - AMD Radeon Vega 8 - 8 GB DDR4 SDRAM - 1 TB Serial ATA - No - Colour Steel Grey - Weight (Approximate) 2.20 kg
Graphics Controller Manufacturer
Graphics Controller Model
Graphics Memory Technology
Graphics Memory Accessibility
Display Screen Technology
In-plane Switching (IPS) Technology
Total Hard Drive Capacity
Number of USB 3.1 Gen 1 Ports
Total Number of USB Ports
USB Type-C port: USB 3.1 Gen 1 (up to 5 Gbps)
Maximum Power Supply Wattage
Swift 3 SF315-41-R9S1 NotebookLithium Ion BatteryAC Adapter
1. 802.11ax 2x2 160MHz enables 2402Mbps maximum theoretical data rates, 3X faster than standard 802.11ac 2x2 80MHz (867Mbps) and nearly 6x faster than baseline 1x1ac (433Mbps) Wi-Fi as documented in IEEE 802.11 wireless standard specifications, and require the use of similarly configured 802.11ax wireless network routers.
2. “Up to 75% lower latency” is based on Intel simulation data of 802.11ax with and without OFDMA using 9 clients. Average latency without OFDM is 36ms, with OFDMA average latency is reduced to 7.6ms. Latency improvement requires that the AP and all clients support OFDMA.
3. Personal password security is based on IEEE requirement for 802.11ax to support WPA3 which is the latest in security and leverages SAE providing more resilient password-based authentication.
4. All claims are subject to final confirmation from Intel®. For more complete information about performance and benchmark results, visit www.intel.com/benchmarks.
5. Specifications may vary depending on model and/or region.
6. Battery life varies depending on product configuration, power settings and usage, among other factors. Please visit www.acer.com.
Prices and Specifications are subject to change without notice.