Model Name: Spin 3
Part Number: NX.GK9SI.006
Intel® Core™ i3 (i3 - 6100U, 2.30 GHz, 3 MB) - 39.6 cm (15.6") LED - 16:9 HD - Active Matrix TFT Colour LCD - Intel® HD Graphics 520 - 4 GB DDR4 SDRAM - 500 GB Serial ATA - No - Weight (Approximate) 2.30 kg - Maximum Battery Run Time 9 Hour
Graphics Controller Manufacturer
Graphics Controller Model
Graphics Memory Technology
Graphics Memory Accessibility
Total Hard Drive Capacity
Total Number of USB Ports
Operating System Architecture
Maximum Power Supply Wattage
Spin SP315-51-36A2 NotebookLithium Ion BatteryAC Adapter
1. Specifications may vary depending on model and/or region.
2. Battery life varies depending on product configuration, power settings and usage, among other factors. Please visit www.acer.com
3. 802.11ax 2x2 160MHz enables 2402Mbps maximum theoretical data rates, 3X faster than standard 802.11ac 2x2 80MHz (867Mbps) and nearly 6x faster than baseline 1x1ac (433Mbps) Wi-Fi as documented in IEEE 802.11 wireless standard specifications, and require the use of similarly configured 802.11ax wireless network routers.
4. “Up to 75% lower latency” is based on Intel simulation data of 802.11ax with and without OFDMA using 9 clients. Average latency without OFDM is 36ms, with OFDMA average latency is reduced to 7.6ms. Latency improvement requires that the AP and all clients support OFDMA.
5. Personal password security is based on IEEE requirement for 802.11ax to support WPA3 which is the latest in security and leverages SAE providing more resilient password-based authentication.
Prices and Specifications are subject to change without notice.