Acer announced enhancements to the ‘Acer Reliability Promise’1 by extending the program to Veriton desktops. The scheme is targeted especially at Small/Medium Businesses/SoHo and now covers its TravelMate commercial notebook range and Veriton desktops, offering a unique value for end customers.
Customers purchasing a qualifying Acer Veriton between April 1, 2014 and December 31, 2014 and registering within 30 days will be eligible to claim a 50% refund off the price paid if the product is repaired under warranty within the first year.
“In the commercial segment, Acer’s goal is to continue to innovate and build the most reliable products to support SMBs through to the largest enterprise users,” said Jakob Olsen, vice-president, commercial division, Acer Europe. “Acer makes high quality products, so in the unlikely event that something goes wrong in the first year, we can afford to commit through the ‘Acer Reliability Promise’ program to replace or repair your PC and refund customers 50% for any inconvenience.”
‘Acer Reliability Promise’ is part of the company’s continued and strategic investment in the commercial business segment which targets enterprise, public sector and SMB customers and aims to set the industry standard for quality and reliability. The program was initially launched for TravelMate notebooks in August 2013, and now covers additional products as well as a more flexible registration process.
The details of the new program include:
- Reliability Promise: If a qualifying Acer TravelMate or Veriton desktop develops a fault in the first year and is repaired under warranty, Acer promises to fix it free of charge and refund 50% of the purchasing price for up to 50 PCs per end-user company.
- Qualifying period: TravelMate - For purchased and qualifying products between November 1, 2013 and December 31, 2014. Veriton desktops - For purchased and qualifying products between April 1, 2014 and December 31, 2014.
- Register: The customer must register within 30 days of purchase to qualify.
- Qualifying products: TravelMate - TravelMate P2 series, including the new P255; TravelMate X3 series, TravelMate P4 series, including the new P455; and TravelMate P6 series, including the new P645. Veriton – Veriton 2 series (X–M–N–Z), Veriton 4 series (L–X–M–N–S–Z) and Acer Veriton 6 series (L-X–M)
Details including the terms and conditions relating to each of the program elements can be found at a dedicated website: https://acerpromise.com/
The ‘Acer Reliability Promise’ will be available in UK, Portugal, Spain, Germany, Switzerland, Austria, Belgium, Holland, Luxemburg, Sweden, Norway, Finland, Denmark, France, Italy, Czech Republic, Poland and South Africa.
1. Availability and qualifying products may vary from country to country.