Designed To Keep on Working
This Chromebook™ has been designed to withstand the rigors of student life.
Classroom Level Technology
Share and play all-day with this educationally designed Chromebook™.
1. Tested by a national independent third party test lab following MIL-STD-810G Method 516.6, Procedure IV for transit drop test.
2. Battery life varies depending on product configuration, power settings and usage, among other factors.
3. Software versions and their availability are dependent upon Google Play Store Release Schedule.
4. This Antimicrobial Corning® Gorilla® Glass feature is only applicable to model number R751T (EDU SKU).
5. Antimicrobial Corning® Gorilla® Glass does not protect users or provide any direct or implied health-benefit.
6. Specifications may vary depending on model and/or region. Acer Wacom Pen functionality only with R751TN model.
7. Software versions and their availability dependent upon Google Play Store Release Schedule.
All offers subject to change without notice or obligation and may not be available at all retail locations. Prices listed are manufacturer suggested retail prices and may vary by retail location. Not responsible for pricing or other typographical or photographical errors or omissions. Pictures may differ from the offer.
Consumers have legal rights under applicable national legislation governing the sale of consumer goods and this warranty does not exclude, limit or suspend any such applicable rights.
The ErP (Energy-related Product Directive) documentation for your Acer product can be found here.