Acer Chromebook Spin 514 (CP514-1H)
Model Name: Chromebook Spin CP514-1HH
Part Number: NX.A4BEK.001
Designed for users on the go, the convertible Chromebook Spin 514 with premium narrow bezels offers a 78% screen-to-body ratio to enable users to enjoy their favorite movies, TV shows, or other media while on the move or traveling. The latest AMD processor further enables you to work on intensive and demanding applications without worrying about slowdown.
Graphics Controller Manufacturer
Graphics Controller Model
Graphics Memory Accessibility
Display Screen Technology
In-plane Switching (IPS) Technology
Total Installed System Memory
Number of USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-A Ports
Number of USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-C Ports
Total Number of USB Ports
USB Type-C port supporting: USB 3.2 Gen 1 (up to 5 Gbps), DisplayPort over USB-C , USB charging 5/9/15/20 V; 3 A, DC-in port 5 or 9 or 15 or 20 V; 45 W
Maximum Power Supply Wattage
Chromebook Spin 514 CP514-1HH-R9LH 2 in 1 ChromebookLithium Ion BatteryAC Adapter
Discrete H1 Trusted Platform Module (TPM) solution for ChromebookKensington lock
The terms HDMI and HDMI High-Definition Multimedia Interface, and the HDMI Logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of HDMI Licensing Administrator, Inc. in the United States and other countries.
1. Specifications may vary depending on model and/or region. All models subject to availability.
2. Battery life may vary depending on model and configuration. Based on Google power_LoadTest. (http://www.chromium.org/chromium-os/testing/power-testing). Actual battery life varies by model, configuration (including storage capacity, RAM capacity, processor in use, display type and resolution, etc.), applications, power management settings, operating conditions, and utilized features.
3. Only top and keyboard covers are metal.
4. Acer Chromebook Spin 514 with Ryzen 5 or 7 APU will have a built-in HDMI port. Other SKUs such as Ryzen 3 or Athlon Silver will not have a built-in HDMI port.
5. Sand and Dust testing based on MIL-STD 810F.
* MIL-STD 810G/H is a testing protocol conducted in controlled settings and does not guarantee future performance in all situations. Do not attempt to simulate these tests, as damage resulting from this will not be covered by Acer's standard warranty.
All offers subject to change without notice or obligation and may not be available at all retail locations. Prices listed are manufacturer suggested retail prices and may vary by retail location. Not responsible for pricing or other typographical or photographical errors or omissions. Pictures may differ from the offer.
Consumers have legal rights under applicable national legislation governing the sale of consumer goods and this warranty does not exclude, limit or suspend any such applicable rights.
The ErP (Energy-related Product Directive) documentation for your Acer product can be found here.