Model Name: Switch 5 SW512-52P
Part Number: NT.LDTEK.001
It’s important to have that perfect perspective, which is why the Switch 5 lets you choose the angle that’s just right.5
Graphics Controller Manufacturer
Graphics Controller Model
Graphics Memory Technology
Graphics Memory Accessibility
Display Screen Technology
In-plane Switching (IPS) Technology
Total Solid State Drive Capacity
Number of USB 3.1 Gen 1 Ports
Total Number of USB Ports
USB Type-C port supporting:USB 3.1 Gen 1 (up to 5 Gbps)DisplayPort over USB-CUSB charging 5 V; 1.5 ADC-in port 12 or 19 V; 45 W
Operating System Architecture
Lithium Polymer (Li-Polymer)
Maximum Power Supply Wattage
Weight with Dock (Approximate)
Switch 5 SW512-52P-50QL 2 in 1 NotebookLithium Polymer BatteryAC AdapterKeyboard Dock Stylus
1. Specifications may vary depending on model and/or region.
2. Only the frame of the screen (top / A cover) is metallic.
3. Battery life varies depending on model, power settings and usage.
4. Acer Active Stylus is an optional component.
5. The Switch 5 can be angled at up to 165 degrees.
6. Touch capable tablet or PC required. Pen accessory may be sold separately.
7. User must enable in settings and have a Bluetooth button on pen.
All offers subject to change without notice or obligation and may not be available at all retail locations. Prices listed are manufacturer suggested retail prices and may vary by retail location. Not responsible for pricing or other typographical or photographical errors or omissions. Pictures may differ from the offer.
Consumers have legal rights under applicable national legislation governing the sale of consumer goods and this warranty does not exclude, limit or suspend any such applicable rights.
The ErP (Energy-related Product Directive) documentation for your Acer product can be found here.