Style, power, and lightweight portability are merged perfectly in the Swift 3. Work quickly and efficiently or kick back and enjoy yourself with its powerful NVIDIA® GPU and Intel® CPU and the vivid colors of its 14” display. The thin chassis and long battery life mean this device is at your side wherever life takes you.
Tough, Light and Thin
Weight really isn’t an issue with is think and light notebook. Thanks to its magnesium-lithium and magnesium-aluminum metal chassis, it’s able to weigh just 1.19kg1 and it’s just 15.95mm thin.
10th Gen Intel®
Intel® Wi-Fi 6
Clearer, Brighter Vision
Watch more on-less. With the two narrow bezels and an impressive screen-to-body ratio, you get to see more of the 14” FHD IPS screen. The addition of Acer Color Intelligence™ and Exacolor provides enhanced color contrast.
When you’re on the move, you don’t want to worry about your laptop not performing as you’d expect. The Swift 3 gives you all the power you need for a full day’s work and entertainment.
Next Gen CPU
10th Gen Intel® Core™ processors deliver approx. 2.5x-3x accelerated AI performance, up to 2x Graphics performance and nearly 3x faster wireless speeds4.
The NVIDIA® GeForce® MX250 provides up to 3.5X faster performance over integrated graphics for photo and video-editing applications, as well as faster, smoother gaming.
Long Battery Life
Spending all-day on the move requires a large battery, and at 48Wh it’s capable of lasting for up to 12.5 hours5. In cases of emergency it can also be fast charged to provide 4 hours use from 30 minutes charge6.
The Swift 3 can be accessed even faster and more securely without having to use a password. Thanks to Cortana it can also be used as smart assistant to answer a wide range of questions.
Embedded Fingerprint Reader
An embedded fingerprint reader is a quick and secure way for Windows Hello to verify your identity without a password.
Wake On Voice (WoV)
Activate and query Windows 10 when the screen is off. Interact with Cortana when in Modern Standby mode.
Microsoft's Intelligent Personal Digital Assistant, helps you stay on time for tasks and meeting schedules and syncs with multiple devices.
Modern laptop users demand plenty of storage for audio and video files and plenty of memory to play them efficiently. This Swift 3 comes with a maximum of 512 GB PCIe Gen 3x4 SSD, and up to 16GB LPDDR4 RAM.
With a full range of connectivity options including full function USB-C™, Thunderbolt 3 the Swift 3 is capable of quickly connecting too many state-of-the-art devices. And, to be sure you can connect to legacy devices it also comes with USB 3.1 Gen 2 and a display port.
Dual Band Wi-Fi
The Wi-Fi connection is provided by dual-band Intel® Wi-Fi 6 (GIG+) (802.11ax) which provides
1, 7001 Mbps download speeds, 75% lower latency2 and Improved security3.
MU-MIMO can handle multiple wireless devices at once with faster speeds and is 3 X faster than single-user MIMO.
A single connector can be used for ultra-quick data transfer, video streaming, and battery charging/power. USB 3.1 is 10 times faster than USB 2.0.
1. 802.11ax 2x2 160MHz enables 2402Mbps maximum theoretical data rates, 3X faster than standard 802.11ac 2x2 80MHz (867Mbps) and nearly 6x faster than baseline 1x1ac (433Mbps) Wi-Fi as documented in IEEE 802.11 wireless standard specifications, and require the use of similarly configured 802.11ax wireless network routers.
2. “Up to 75% lower latency” is based on Intel simulation data of 802.11ax with and without OFDMA using 9 clients. Average latency without OFDM is 36ms, with OFDMA average latency is reduced to 7.6ms. Latency improvement requires that the AP and all clients support OFDMA.
3. Personal password security is based on IEEE requirement for 802.11ax to support WPA3 which is the latest in security and leverages SAE providing more resilient password-based authentication.
4. All claims are subject to final confirmation from Intel®. For more complete information about performance and benchmark results, visit www.intel.com/benchmarks.
5. Based on testing while Web Browsing. Battery life varies depending on product configuration, power settings and usage, among other factors. Please visit www.acer.com
6. “Use” refers to video playback and “charge” refers to the laptop being switched off during charging.