Model Name: TMP214-51G-58U6
Part Number: NX.VJFAA.001
Intel® Core™ i5 (i5 - 8250U, 1.60 GHz, 6 MB) - 14" LED - 16:9 Full HD - LCD - In - plane Switching (IPS) Technology - NVIDIA® GeForce® MX230 Up to 2 GB - 16 GB DDR4 SDRAM - No - Weight (Approximate) 3.59 lb
Trusted Platform Module is a secure cryptographic integrated circuit that provides hardware-based security.
Easily transfer text and data files, photos and even movies at ten times the speed of USB 2.0.
1920x1080 resolution in a 16:9 aspect ratio makes movies more real and dramatic. Small details and text are clear.
Add a physical layer of security and log in faster by scanning your finger, instead of typing passwords.
Graphics Controller Manufacturer
Graphics Controller Model
Graphics Memory Technology
Graphics Memory Accessibility
Display Screen Technology
In-plane Switching (IPS) Technology
Number of Total Memory Slots
Solid State Drive Configuration
Total Solid State Drive Capacity
Total Number of USB Ports
USB Type-C port, supporting:
- USB 3.1 Gen 1 (up to 5 Gbps)
- DisplayPort over USB-C
- USB charging 5 V; 3 A
- DC-in port 5 or 9 or 15 or 20 V; 60 W
Operating System Architecture
Maximum Power Supply Wattage
TravelMate P2 TMP214-51G-58U6 NotebookLithium Ion BatteryAC Adapter
Discrete Trusted Platform Module (TPM) solutionKensington lock slot
User Supervisor HDD
Acer ProShield Security Manager including:Facial Recognition LoginData Protection: File Encryption & Decryption, Personal Secure DriveData Removal: File Shredder
The terms HDMI and HDMI High-Definition Multimedia Interface, and the HDMI Logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of HDMI Licensing Administrator, Inc. in the United States and other countries.
1. Specifications may vary depending on model and/or region.
2. Battery life varies depending on product model, configuration, power settings and usage, among other factors.
3. MIL Standards (MIL-STD 810G) are a set of U.S. military grade tests to check the durability of a wide range of products.
4. Compatible with Acer USB Type-C Dock I & II.
* MIL-STD 810G/H is a testing protocol conducted in controlled settings and does not guarantee future performance in all situations. Do not attempt to simulate these tests, as damage resulting from this will not be covered by Acer's standard warranty.
Sale subject to Limited Warranty and Terms & Conditions agreement. All offers subject to change without notice or obligation and may not be available at all retail locations. Prices listed are manufacturer suggested retail prices and may vary by retail location. Applicable taxes extra. Not responsible for pricing or other typographical errors.