Striking Visual Design
Look like you mean business with the striking visual design, sleek lines and angles to make your eyes water.
The Power of Four
Organize your desktop on four screens1 and see more things at the same time.
Wirelessly recharge charge mobile devices on the QI wireless charging pad.
Qi uses both inductive and resonance charging methods. AC voltage in the base is transmitted from the base coil using a time varying magnetic field. The metal receiver coil in the phone or other device receives the magnetic field and converts it to DC current to charge the devices battery. If the two coils are close together charging takes place in inductive mode, if they are separated by an object then resonance mode is used.
Light-up the Room
The stylish design of the Aspire GX is further enhanced by red “V” shaped LED lights.
1. Specifications may vary depending on model and/or region.
2. Requires a 4K compatible display.
* The specifications are based on: CPU: 7th Gen Intel® Core™ i7; GPU: NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 1070; RAM: 64GB DDR4; Storage: 3TB HDD and 256GB SSD. Specific models may vary depending on model and region.
** Minimum required specifications to run an Oculus Rift: Intel Core I3-7100 processor, RAM: 8GB or above, Storage: 512G or 1/2/3TB or 1/2/3TB+128/256/512G SSD, GFX: NVidia GeForce GTX 1060 3GB
Prices and Specifications are subject to change without notice.
View All Models
Windows 10 Home
- Intel® Core i7-7700 processor Quad-core 3.60 GHz
- NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 1060 with 3 GB dedicated memory
- 16 GB, DDR4 SDRAM
- 1 TB HDD, 256 GB SSD