Acer Reports Consolidated Revenues for November at NT$22.17 Billion
Acer Inc. (TWSE: 2353) announced today its consolidated revenues for November at NT$22.17 billion, up 11.1% compared to the previous month or down 6.1% year-on-year (YoY). For year-to-November, consolidated revenues were NT$220.7 billion with 2.1% growth YoY.
Acer Announces AIoT Edge Computing Device with Support for Amazon Kinesis Video Streams
Acer today announced the aiSage, an Artificial Intelligence + Internet of Things (AIoT) edge computing device with a built-in camera. The aiSage offers a powerful live-streaming analytics solution for businesses looking to streamline and improve their operations through real-time business intelligence. It supports Amazon Kinesis Video Streams, a solution that makes it easy to securely stream video from connected devices to Amazon Web Services (AWS) for analytics, machine learning (ML), playback, and other processing, and AWS IoT.
Acer Reports Consolidated Revenues for October at NT$19.96 Billion
Acer Inc. (TWSE: 2353) announced today its consolidated revenues for October at NT$19.96 billion, down 11.1% year-on-year (YoY) or by 12.9% compared to the previous month. For year-to-October, consolidated revenues were NT$198.57 billion with 3.1% growth YoY.
Acer Announces New Executive Appointments of Co-Chief Operating Officers
Acer Inc. (TWSE: 2353) announced new executive appointments for Co-Chief Operating Officers (Co-COO), effective November 8. The positions have been established to directly support Acer Chairman and CEO, Jason Chen, in his delegation of corporate direction and strategy to enhance company operations.
Acer Reports Q3 2018 Results: Highest Operating Income of NT$1.17 Billion for Q3 in Eight Years
Acer Inc. (TWSE: 2353) announced today its financial results for Q3 2018: consolidated revenues were NT$65.33 billion, growing 7.8% year-on-year; gross profits were NT$6.89 billion with 10.6% margin; operating income was NT$1.17 billion, marking the highest for the third quarter over eight years , with 1.8% margin; earnings before tax were NT$1.19 billion; net income was NT$912 million; and earnings per share (EPS) were NT$0.3.
Acer Reports Near 8% YoY Growth in Consolidated Revenues for Q3 2018, Marking A Record High This Year at NT$65.33 Billion
September revenues grew 2.5% YoY to NT$22.92 billion
Predator Orion Series Desktops to Feature New 9th Gen Intel Core Desktop Processors to Deliver Powerful Gaming Experiences
Acer today announced refreshes of its Predator Orion 9000 and 5000 gaming desktops, all featuring new 9th Gen Intel® Core™ desktop processors, giving gamers a leap in performance for smooth, seamless gameplay — even while streaming and recording.
Acer Products Win 2018 Good Design Awards
Acer announced today that three of its products have won 2018 Good Design Awards for outstanding product design. The products include the Acer OJO 500 Windows Mixed Reality headset, the Acer Swift 7 ultrathin laptop, and the Chromebook 11. The award-winning Acer products were selected from thousands of entries from around the world by an independent panel of experts, and were assessed based on degree of innovation, quality, functionality and eco-friendliness, among other criteria. The awards once again reaffirm Acer’s commitment to forward thinking, yet functional design.
Acer Listed on Dow Jones Sustainability Indices for Fifth Straight Year
Acer is also included in the FTSE4Good Emerging Index for the third consecutive year
Acer Continues as Proud Partner and Official Monitor Provider of the 2018 League of Legends World Championship
Acer has been named Proud Partner and Official Monitor Provider of the 2018 League of Legends World Championship, marking the third consecutive year the company is supporting one of the top esports events in the world. Acer will provide Predator XB1 (XB241H) gaming monitors for the LoL Esports competitions, held across multiple cities in South Korea. Sponsored events include the 2018 League of Legends World Championships Play-in Stage, Group Stage, Quarterfinals, Semifinals, and the Finals held at the Incheon Munhak Stadium.
Acer Unveils Self-driving Concept Car
In collaboration with Taiwan’s Yulon Group, and its subsidiaries car brand Luxgen and automotive electronics provider HAITEC, the companies showcase their vision of AI and autonomous driving technology
Acer Reports Consolidated Revenues for August at NT$22.36 Billion, Up 11.5% Year-on-year
Revenue from gaming line doubles YoY for August and year-to-date
Acer Powers the 2018 International Olympiad in Informatics Contest Management Systems as Official Sponsor
Acer is the sole provider of notebooks for young computer scientists at the IOI 2018 in Japan
Acer Announces Laser Projectors for Demanding Commercial and Educational Applications
Acer today announced its new PL and SL series projectors—the Acer PL6610 (WUXGA), PL6510 (1080p), SL6610 (WUXGA) and the SL6510 (1080p)—powered by laser light sources, with the SL series offering short throw projection in tight spaces such as classrooms, and the PL series for customers who are less space conscious. Designed for customers looking for a reliable, low maintenance projector solution, they are optimized for large venues and demanding commercial and educational applications.
Acer Announces Refreshes across its Aspire Notebook and All-In-One PC Portfolio
● The Aspire Z 24 all-in-one is stylish and designed for web browsing, social media posting, watching movies and casual gaming, making it ideal as the centerpiece for the living room
● The Aspire Z 24 is powered by the latest 8th Gen Intel® Core™ i7+ desktop processors, with support for up to 32GB of Intel® Optane™ memory and NVIDIA® GeForce® MX150 graphics
● The Aspire 7 notebook weighs 1.5 kg, measures 358 x 247.5 x 16.9 mm, and at its heart lies a powerful 8th Gen Intel Core i7-8705G or i5-8305G processor featuring Radeon™ RX Vega M GL graphics
● The Aspire 5 mid-range notebook is ideal for families and users who need a powerful, and function-rich notebook for media consumption
● The Aspire 3 entry-level notebook comes in vivid colors and is perfect for delivering powerful multimedia experiences and entertainment
Acer Boosts Predator and Nitro Gaming Portfolio with New 27” Ultra High Resolution Monitors and Gadget Range
● The new Predator XB273K gaming monitor offers ultra-high definition (3840x2160) immersion and NVIDIA® G-SYNC™ for an unparalleled gaming experience
● The new Acer Nitro XV273K monitor features AMD Radeon™ FreeSync and up to a 1ms Visual Response Boost™ to deliver extremely-high refresh rates and ultra-high resolution
● HDR with Wide Color Gamut (WCG) delivers more realistic and accurate images
● The Predator Thronos gaming chair has an ergonomic design, support for three 27-inch gaming monitors, and a steel structure design with looks that kill
Acer Introduces the Acer OJO 500 Windows Mixed Reality Headset
The new detachable design makes it easier than ever to experience Windows Mixed Reality
Acer Swift 5 is the World’s Lightest 15-inch Notebook
● Weighing just 990 grams, the ground-breaking Swift 5 makes a big impact with the latest 8th Gen Intel™ Core® processors, superb style and a thin-bezeled 15.6-inch display
● The Swift 5 features a full HD 1920x1080 IPS touchscreen with ultra-narrow bezels, giving it an incredible 87.6% screen-to-body ratio to create an immersive viewing experience
● New Swift 3 models have slim designs and bezels in an array of options with 13.3-inch and 14-inch displays, the latest 8th Gen Intel Core processors and a configuration with built-in 4G LTE connectivity on the go
Acer Announces Support for the New NVIDIA GeForce RTX GPUs on its Predator Orion Series Gaming Desktops
The Orion 9000 series refresh also features customizable ARGB colors
Acer Reports Consolidated Revenues for July at NT$20.07 Billion, Up 10.5% Year-on-year
Acer Inc. (TWSE: 2353) announced today its consolidated revenues for July at NT$20.07 billion, up 10.5% year-on-year (YoY).
Acer Reports Q2 2018 Results: Highest Net Income of NT$881 Million for Q2 in Eight Years
Acer Inc. (TWSE: 2353) announced today its financial results for Q2 2018: consolidated revenues were NT$58.48 billion, growing 9.1% year-on-year; gross profits were NT$6.43 billion with 11% margin; operating income was NT$930 million with 1.6% margin; earnings before tax were NT$1.19 billion; net income was NT$881 million, marking the highest for the second quarter over eight years ; and earnings per share (EPS) were NT$0.29.
Acer Reports 9.1% YoY Growth in Consolidated Revenues for Q2 2018
June revenues grew 25.3% over the previous month
Acer Reports Consolidated Revenues for May at NT$18.74 Billion
Continuing growth momentum driven by gaming line that more than triples in revenues year-on-year and by Chromebooks
Acer Chromebook 11 Wins Gold at Computex d&i Awards 2018
Acer also earns multiple Computex Best Choice Awards in the fields of IoT, gaming, and consumer tech
Acer Thrills with Immersive Gaming Experiences at Computex 2018 in Taipei
Visitors can get up close and personal with Acer’s full line of gaming PCs and gadgets, and celebrity gamers showing their skills broadcasting live from the “Dream Cave”
Acer Announces New Servers Powered by NVIDIA Tesla GPUs at GTC Taiwan 2018
Acer today announced the new Altos R880 F4 GPU server ahead of GTC Taiwan 2018. It can host up to eight NVIDIA® Tesla® V100 32GB SXM2 GPU accelerators, where every GPU pair includes one PCIe slot for high-speed interconnect.
Acer Unleashes a Gaming Beast with the new Predator Helios 500 Notebook
The Predator Helios 500 and Predator Helios 300 Special Edition feature cutting edge thermal technologies and radical new designs
Acer Announces 15-inch Swift 5 Notebook Weighing Less Than 1 kg
• With a 15-inch display, the Acer Swift 5’s elegant chassis weighs less than 1 kg (2.2 lbs), ideal for people always on the go
• The Swift 5 is powered by Windows 10, the latest Intel® Core™ processors, and features exceptional performance and battery life that lasts through the workday
• Swift 5’s Full HD IPS touchscreen features ultra-narrow bezels measuring just 5.87 mm, giving it an incredible 87.6% screen-to-body ratio that maximizes the viewing experience
Acer Announces Powerful Predator Orion 5000 Gaming Desktops
Expanded Predator accessory line includes new gaming mice and keyboards, gaming chairs, heavy-duty cases and more
Acer Nitro Series Desktops and Monitors Satisfy Gamers’ Need for Speed
• Powered by up to 8th Gen Intel® Core™ i7 processors and NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 1070 GPUs, Acer Nitro 50 Series desktops offer performance that exceeds the needs of casual gamers and can easily handle graphic-intensive tasks.
• Sleek and stylish, the new Acer Nitro VG0 and RG0 series monitors both earned 2018 Red Dot Design Awards.
• They feature AMD Radeon™ FreeSync1 and up to a 1ms Visual Response Boost™2 to deliver smooth and tear-free gameplay.
Acer Debuts Big-Screen Flexibility with First 15-inch Convertible Chromebook
Additional new budget-friendly Chromebook 15 model combines best of design at an affordable price
Acer Debuts Two Premium 13-Inch Chromebooks Designed for Business Use
• The new Acer Chromebook Spin 13 and Chromebook 13 boast stylish all-aluminum designs that are durable, thin, and light
• Designed with productivity in mind, the new Acer Chromebooks feature 3:2 aspect ratio screens for more vertical space than wider 16:9 screens, reducing the need for scrolling while editing documents and spreadsheets
• Includes 8th Gen Inte® Core™ processors providing remarkable performance and exceptional battery life
• The new Acer Chromebooks feature dual USB 3.1 Type-C Gen 1 ports for convenient charging and data transfers, and Android app support via Google Play Store
Acer Reports Q1 2018 Results: Consolidated Revenues NT$54.8 Billion, Net Income NT$708 Million, EPS NT$0.23
Acer Inc. (TWSE: 2353) announced today the financial results for Q1 2018: consolidated revenues were NT$54.8 billion, growing 3.52% year-on-year (YoY) measured in terms of US$ or down 2.2% YoY in terms of NT$; gross profits were NT$5.76 billion with 10.5% margin (up from 9.7% over the same period last year); operating income was NT$547 million; earnings before tax was NT$1.02 billion; net income was NT$708 million; and earnings per share (EPS) were NT$0.23.
Acer Reports Consolidated Revenues for April at NT$16.27 Billion
Shipments from gaming line nearly triples year-over-year
Acer Wins 13 Red Dot Design Awards 2018
From notebooks, projectors, to headsets, the award jury honors outstanding designs from across a wide swath of Acer’s product portfolio
Acer Reports Consolidated Revenues for March at NT$22.64 Billion
Preliminary consolidated revenues for Q1 reached NT$54.77 billion
Acer Announces Nitro 5 Gaming Laptop with the Latest Intel Core i+ Processors
· Now with an option for up to the latest 8th Generation Intel® Core™ i7 and Intel Core i7+ processors, the updated Nitro 5 enables gamers to rise above the competition with exceptional processing power, improved efficiency and increased responsiveness
· The Nitro 5’s graphics also get more powerful with the addition of up to NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 1050 Ti graphics, which provide casual games with ultra-smooth rendering, dynamic lighting and rich textures
· Intel® Wireless-AC 9560 2x2 802.11ac wireless offers Gigabit performance that enhances gaming, streaming, and conferencing experiences
Acer Teams Up With Leading Hospitals Across Taiwan to Provide Cloud-based Remote Healthcare Services
Expanding remote health management and cloud-based healthcare services across Taiwan to build smart cities
Acer Unveils Chromebook Tab 10, First Chrome OS Tablet for Education
• First tablet running Chrome OS designed for education; promotes engagement and collaboration between students, teachers
• Easily managed with a Chrome Education license; secure and easy to use for students
• QXGA 2048 x 1536 resolution on 9.7-inch touch IPS display
• Wacom® EMR stylus for natural writing, drawing; dock keeps it stored safely
• Support for Google Play to give students, teachers access to educational Android apps
• Planned support for Google Expeditions AR to enable immersive learning experiences
Acer Reports Fiscal 2017 Results
• Consolidated revenues of NT$237.28 billion, up 2% YoY
• Operating income of NT$3.67 billion, triple that of previous year
• Gross profit margin of 10.7%, highest in 14 years
• Board approves the distribution of NT$0.7 per share to shareholders from capital surplus
Acer Reports Consolidated Revenues for February at NT$15.25 Billion
Revenue from gaming line nearly doubles year-to-date compared to last year
StarVR Powers Emaar Entertainment’s VR Park in Dubai
End-to-end VR location-based entertainment solutions enable ultra-high resolution experiences and ultimate immersion at the VR Park at The Dubai Mall
Acer ITS’ Smart Parking Meter Solution Takes Home the ‘Global ICT Excellence Award - Private Sector Excellence’ at the World Congress on Information Technology (WCIT) 2018
Acer ITS Inc., a subsidiary of Acer, one of the world's leading ICT companies, has won the ‘Global ICT Excellence Award - Private Sector Excellence’ at the World Congress on Information Technology (WCIT) 2018 for its smart parking meter solution. The award was announced and presented during the 22nd edition of WCIT held in India on February 19, hosted by the World Information Technology and Services Alliance (WITSA), India’s IT BPM industry association NASSCOM, and the Government of Telangana.
Acer Wins 12 iF Design Awards 2018
Predator gaming device, software and packaging designs lead the way for Acer at the awards
Acer Reports Consolidated Revenues for January at NT$16.87 Billion
Company continues its business momentum
Acer Debuts Stylish Convertible Acer Chromebook Spin 11 at Bett 2018
Acer has announced its new Acer Chromebook Spin 11 (CP311-1H/CP311-1HN) at The Bett Show in London. Designed for families, students and individuals who want to embrace the ease and security of Chrome, the new convertible Acer Chromebook Spin 11 features a stylish design that can be used in four versatile usage modes. It also features all-day battery life and two USB 3.1 Type C ports for charging and connectivity to external displays.
Acer Chromebook 11 C732 Series Launched at Bett 2018 Delivers Heightened Durability with Optional 4G LTE
New Acer Chromebox CXI3 provides solid performance and extensive connectivity options for computer labs
Acer Reports Consolidated Revenues for December at NT$21.03 Billion and Q4 at NT$67.1 Billion
A strong fourth quarter demonstrates the company’s continuous business momentum
Acer to Bring Amazon Alexa to PCs in 2018
Acer also announces new V6820M/i 4K UHD projector that works with Amazon Alexa for intuitive control and operation
Acer Unveils 65-inch Predator Big Format Gaming Display with NVIDIA G-SYNC
Supersized 4K HDR gaming display features integrated NVIDIA® SHIELD™ streaming capabilities
Acer Chromebook 11 Great for Content Consumption, Productivity, Fun
Acer today introduced its new Chromebook 11 line that offers strong everyday performance and a portable design with all-day battery life of up to 10 hours.
Acer Unveils new Nitro 5 Gaming Laptop
Designed for the casual gamer, the Acer Nitro 5 is equipped with graphics and processing power offering incredible performance with aggressive yet refined styling.
Acer Launches the New Swift 7, Redefining the World’s Thinnest Laptop
Acer’s new Swift 7 is a marvel of modern engineering designed for discerning professionals who demand ultimate productivity, portability and always-on connectivity through 4G LTE