- This warranty does not cover the replacement of the main unit
- This Warranty is limited to the Acer Mobile Computing Product and its AC adapter. Accessory items may be serviced and charged, subject to local availability. Parts used for repair or replacement may be either new or reconditioned parts. This decision will be made under the sole discretion of Acer.
- Any software that accompanies the notebook is provided "as is." Acer is not responsible for the proper function of any or all of the software programs preloaded or added to the Acer Notebook computers. The customer is responsible for providing the recovery and software backup discs required to recover the hard disk should such a case arise.
- Acer shall not be responsible for loss of data under any circumstances. Customers are advised to back up all data on hard disk, if possible, before bringing the notebook for repair.
- Localized components (i.e. French keyboard, Japanese modem, etc.) serviced outside the country of localization, will be serviced with parts conforming to the country of service. For example, if your unit was purchased with a US keyboard, and you travel to China where your keyboard requires service, your US keyboard will be replaced with a Chinese keyboard.
- The International Travelers Warranty guarantees service (parts and repair labor, as stipulated) for products which fail under normal working conditions. However, Acer and its Authorized International Travelers Warranty Service Locations are not obliged to repair or replace a failed product if that failure is a result of physical breakage, improper installation or connections, external electrical faults, accidents, misuse, software-induced problems (e.g. virus attacks), abuse or modifications to the product. Any service, repair or replacement not within the scope of ITW coverage shall be subject to Acer or its Authorized International Travelers Warranty Service Location's rates and terms
- In some countries you may send the defective notebook by courier (FedEx, DHL, UPS, etc.) to a service location in that country after confirming the transportation procedure and delivery address with the local Acer Authorized International Travelers Warranty Service Location. All transportation and associated charges for sending the notebook to Acer must be prepaid by the customer. Acer will pay the costs for returning the notebook to the customer from the service location. The customer is responsible for all transportation expenses if the Acer notebook is not registered or no longer covered by the ITW. The notebook must be insured against damage and must be properly packed in its original shipping package or equivalent. Acer and its Authorized International Travelers Warranty Service Locations assume no responsibility and hereby specifically disclaim all liability for any loss or damage that may occur during transit.
- Acer will continuously update the terms and conditions of ITW services and its applicable locations. Announcement of changes will be made via the Acer website at www.Acer.com
EXCEPT FOR THE WARRANTIES SET FORTH HEREIN, ACER DISCLAIMS ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED OR STATUTORY, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES THAT MAY BE IMPOSED BY APPLICABLE LAW ARE LIMITED TO THE DURATION OF THIS LIMITED WARRANTY. IN NO EVENT SHALL ACER BE LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOSS OF BUSINESS, PROFITS, DATA OR USE, WHETHER IN AN ACTION IN CONTRACT OR TORT OR BASED ON A WARRANTY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OR PERFORMANCE OF THE PRODUCT OR ANY ACER SUPPLIED SOFTWARE WHICH ACCOMPANIES THE PRODUCT, EVEN IF ACER HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. YOU AGREE THAT REPAIR OR REPLACEMENT, AS APPLICABLE, UNDER THE WARRANTY SERVICES DESCRIBED HEREIN ARE YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDIES WITH RESPECT TO ANY BREACH OF THE ACER LIMITED WARRANTY SET FORTH HEREIN.